Part Four

Louis sits down to have a serious talk with his boyfriend in their living room.

"Baby, take a look at this," he says holding out his daily newspaper for Harry to read. Harry takes it from him and is horrified to see the front cover exclaiming how Louis had a temper and was reported allegedly getting into fights with the public, but claims were disputed as no one had any evidence of either occurrence.

Harry places the paper down on the table, reaching for his morning cup of coffee. "So the press have been getting a little desperate for a news coverage. It's no big deal, right?"

"It actually is a big deal, Haz. A tremendous big deal. If I keep getting into brawls outside the ring, I can get into some serious trouble."

The small voice nagging Harry in the back of his head is yelling that, no, this can't be over.

Louis fishes his toast from the toaster and goes to smother the hot pieces of bread in butter and jam. Harry is mentally losing his mind at the thought of never seeing Louis fight on behalf of him, so naturally his brain concoks another plan to get Louis to lose his cool.

+

Harry really should be finishing his English paper because he's been procrastinating his week off making Louis jealous. But hey, the fun isn't over yet. So he instead finds himself dialing an old friend up.

As he takes cleans up the familiar mess Louis made just before he headed to the garage to hit the bag, Harry gets all the ingredients out for dinner and shoots a text off to Louis that he'll be making dinner for three tonight.

Soon after that, Louis comes striding into the kitchen to wrap his arms around his boyfriend's waist, leaving tender kisses down the nape of his neck.

"You're making dinner early," he observes. "Who's the special guest that you'll be planning a bigger meal for?"

Harry chuckles and leaves a kiss to Louis' cheek. "You'll see when he gets here," Harry whispers in his ear in a manner that gets Louis tingling. Until he notices the he in the sentence.

He probably senses that Harry is up to something that will lead to Louis being angry and he adds, "Haz, you don't have to do anything rash. We could always spend some quality time together alone like we always do. I'll even watch Goofy Movie with you for as long as you want."

Harry pulls his boyfriend's arm from around his middle to place the vegetables in the pot. "Nonsense my love. I can't cancel on him now. And don't bather asking who it is. You'll see when he arrives."

That's the end of the conversation, Louis knows, and he has to distract himself with tv because he knows Harry has discovered how to get under his skin. This night will end with him fuming and looking ridiculous, he just knows it.

+

"Hellooooo lovebirds!"

Louis almost punches his fist through the mirror he was currently adjusting his tie in the mirror.

"Hello, Nick."

"Nicholas Grimshaw! Please, please make yourself comfortable," Harry greets a little too friendly in his short red dress. Louis has to bite his tongue at the fact that Harry hasn't dressed up for him in years. "Sit at the table. Dinner is almost ready."

"Oh Harry you haven't changed a bit. I haven't seen you dressed up this skimpy since our high school football game," Nick laughs, looking at his (technically they belong to Louis but) long legs. "I think I won that game because of you."

Harry blushes as Nick hugs him and flinches when he takes Louis' hand in his without his permission.

As Nick sits down at the table, Louis yanks the younger boy aback and growls, "Your fucking ex! Are you remedial?!" Louis whispers harshly.

"Louis, let go of me. He's just a friend now. Besides, he likes you."

"He mocked my height for years," he grits out through barred teeth. "I can't believe you. You deliberately did this to annoy me after I told you I can't afford anymore fighting. You'll regret this, Harry Styles, I'll make sure of it."

The empty threat rang through Harry's head all dinner as he feasted on his pasta and drank his wine.

"Delicious, Harry. I always enjoyed your cooking, babe." Nick smirks and winks at Harry and Louis could feel his walls of understanding taking a harsh tumble.

"Thank you Nick."

"No problem, babe. Oh and how is the uh...wrestling tournament coming along, Lou?"

"I'm a boxer, you twit."

"Oh. I'm sorry, Lou. Not too much on sports me'self," Nick rushes out before belching loudly. "Harry I just realized! No ring? I could've sworn you'd at least be engaged at this point. You deserve a ring and a husband to shower you with gifts and kids."

That's the straw that breaks the camel's back. "Here's a ring for you." And just like that, Louis clocks Nick square in the face, knocking him out cold.

"Louis!"

"Fucker. He had no shame," Louis metaphorically spits venom onto Nick's unconscious body. "You are my boyfriend and the fact that he looked at you in this slutty short dress, like you did it for him, and flirted with you right in front of me is where I draw the line. I fucking knew he'd do this."

With little to no begging on Harry's part, Louis tosses Nick's body out and slams the door with uneeded force. Harry's boner is sticking out of the dress and Louis finds that he tore it with how hard he just got.

"Oh...you like that, babygirl? You like me getting all heated, don't you?"

Harry whines and gives in, all concern for Nick completely gone as he wraps his legs around Louis and gets carried upstairs.

It's a quick action of Louis stripping himself and Harry, and opening him up with three fingers before he shoves a vibrator in as far into Harry as it can go. Louis reaches through the darkness of the bedroom to find the remote to it and marvels at how it comes to life.

"Alright I guess we're done here," Louis smirks, rising up and leaving Harry on the bed. "Don't move from that spot, darling. This is Daddy's punishment to you for not listening."

Harry yelps as Louis turns the settings up and goes to close the door on him. "I'm going to take my time cleaning the kitchen for you, my love, and you stay here and remember who you belong to. Lest I have to return and brand my name on your arse to get you to understand this."

Louis blows a kiss and closes the door with a grin.

-

Sorry it took so long. We're almost at the end of the book soon! Yayyy!