Part Five

Harry's been fucked good and hard and he's ready to give this whole "angry fighter" fiasco a rest. His body was certainly taking the beating in bed and he was sure he'd be sore for at least a week now.

But it was OK because soon they'd be separated for a long time for Louis' worldwide division and training and Harry was headed back to school for midterm studies and pep rallies. They'd get a much deserved break from one another so when they met again, they would be ready to begin the cycle over again.

"Aww, what's this?" Louis asked walking into their shared bathroom. Harry blushed tomato red.

"You did a number on my ass so I'm using this ice pack to aid it a bit." Louis' smirk grew even wider.

"You have no idea how ridiculous you look with it placed against your bum like that," he quips. "Kinda makes me envious at the same time. Wish I could be pressed to your arse right now."

"Oh no you don't," Harry warned, plucked eyebrows curving. "There will be none of that. You will be giving my arse a rest for a good while."

Louis' devilish grin splits his face as he saunters over to his boyfriend. "Don't know about that, babe." He presses himself right against Harry's bare ass and Harry yelps.

"Louis! For shame!" he's catching his breath while Louis leans onto the bathroom wall, laughing.

"Baby you know I can't help it. I have a dick-to-ass radar that attracts me to your money-maker right there. And you keep leaving it all out in the open for me. What did you expect?"

Harry rolls his eyes and pulls his pants up, much to Louis' disapproval. "We need to go shopping to get a certain someone some more sparring gloves since that same someone lost theirs."

It's a task to get Louis out of the house and to get his mind off of....other things to head to Modell's where they held all the boxing essentials. Harry pokes Louis' bicep and pipes his ego up a bit as they're walking to their car from the store, Louis carrying their light bags. "Muy macho, mi novio."

"I'm pretty sure that's not the correct spanish, you sap," Louis hums with a cheeky grin. "And you know these bags aren't the least bit heavy."

"Are you nervous about any new competition?" a reporter asks them popping up from seemingly no where. Louis groans and holds Harry closer to him by the hip. He hates the spotlight but retains a nonchalant facial expression.

"Louis! Look this way big guy!" another one shouts from behind him. Harry murmurs something about lowlifes and knows he's referring to the reporters.

"Do you accept your new competition's request to get you in the ring first?"

Oh here we go again. Ever since this amateur, Liam Payne, stepped from his little hiding place he's all anyone can talk about. Louis has seen his fighting technique and it's safe to say that he's nothing he hasn't faced before.

He's from the northern division and he's the youngest person to ever step foot in Wolverhampton's ring, standing at a mere 5'9 inches, basking in the limelight and the distraction of pretty girls and pretty boys. Nothing was really all that great about him besides his age.

He waves a dismissive hand, "Yeah, yeah, sure." No sooner after that, he's opening the door for Harry and climbing into his new sports car to flee the seen.

Harry twiddles his thumb as Louis whistles a toon on the radio. "Aren't you at least a bit worried?"

"Bout what?" Louis asks, genuinely confused.

Harry turns the radio down. "About this...Liam Payne fellow. He seems to have caused a great hype around the world and I have yet to hear you say anything about him," Harry shrugs.

"What is there to say? He's not that good a fighter. He's extremely cocky in out and the ring, his swings are uncoordinated, he loses his breath quickly because of a missing lung or something, and he has a pattern with him that he can't seem to grow out of. No biggie."

Harry bites his tongue and sits back further into the seat. Sure Louis has analyzed his practices and took note of all his flaws, but what about his strengths? Whose to say this Liam guy hasn't analyzed all of Louis' weaknesses?

Louis notices Harry's worried expression and brings his large hand to his lips, kissing each knuckle. "Don't fret so much, darling. If I have to fight him, I will. I'm the one who agreed to it, but who's to say he even wants to fight me anyway? The media always contorts situations to make the headlines."

"You do have a point. Maybe I'm just overreacting."

"Of course you are, Haz. But it's OK, because your attractiveness and intelligence make up for it."

Harry smiled fondly at him and wondered how he ever managed to hook the perfect guy.

-

It's hella short but it's an update nonetheless