Part Eight

"Ohh...oh Lou...fuck."

What a great way to wake up. Your hotter, older boyfriend lapping at your hole and bending you in half. Harry can't imagine anything better except-

"I won. Liam didn't last 3 rounds with me," Louis brags as he comes up for air. This was the news Harry was hoping for, so he pushes Louis back down in reward.

"I knew he couldn't. Not with you. I can last longer in bed than he could ever dream to in a match."

Louis hums against his hole, plunging in further and rubbing his hands up Harry's silky thighs. The boy risked staying home for a week in order to be here when Louis came home from the first quarter of his division. With more training, Louis could go full professional one day and Harry wouldn't hope for anything less.

When he feels the familiar lips curl into a grin, Harry questions, "what's got you all smiley, ass eater."

Louis places a final kiss and rises to meet his eyes. "Calvin was there, cheered me on during the match."

A glass broke behind Harry's eyes as his own smirk vanished. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. He's so tall and fit. Really great guy," Louis compliments, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Oh and did I mention he was fit, too?"

The fury behind Harry's eyes blinded him and he yanks Louis by the waist with his legs. "Is he now? But did he spend all night preparing dinner for you afterwards?

"He offered to take me out since he didn't think I could walk home without being followed by my fans," Louis' grin made Harry lose it.

Quickly flipping his boyfriend over, Harry growls, "The only thing that twig could protect you from is the sun, he's so darn tall."

"And quite the looker as well," Louis adds.

"Well he can't fuck you like I can," Harry rebuttals furiously. "He can't blow you, or treat you or love you like I do." Harry kisses down Louis muscular chest and drags his bottom lip along the line of Louis' happy trail. His jeans come off next and Harry hides the drool threatening to spill from his mouth as he admires Louis' cock.

"Quite the looker," he mocks humorlessly, "do you even know who you're dealing with right now?"

Not giving Louis time to answer, he envelopes his plump lips over the outline of Louis' cock without warning. The older's moans rip through his throat before he can process this. He teases the man a bit more before leaving it open to the cold air from his saliva. He takes his time removing the boxers to show Louis' thick shaft.

"I'll show you what you'd miss out on," he says, mostly to himself, lowering his skilled mouth onto his lover. Louis instantly reaches for his curls, tied up in a bun, letting the escalade down his pretty face.

"Fuck Hazzy. Missed this so much. Been way too long without your mouth."