SCP-682

(AN: Here it is, been waiting for this, don't ya? How the heck is this book still getting this much reads anyway...)

Item #: SCP-682

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-682 must be destroyed as soon as possible. At this time, no means available to SCP teams are capable of destroying SCP-682, only able to cause massive physical damage. SCP-682 should be contained within a 5 m x 5 m x 5 m chamber with 25 cm reinforced acid-resistant steel plate lining all inside surfaces. The containment chamber should be filled with hydrochloric acid until SCP-682 is submerged and incapacitated. Any attempts of SCP-682 to move, speak, or breach containment should be reacted to quickly and with full force as called for by the circumstances.

"They are not joking around with this SCP." Saber commented.

"Yeah, like other Keters, whatever was contained could bring serious damage and casualties if it got out." Waver nodded.

Personnel are forbidden to speak to SCP-682, for fear of provoking a rage-state. All unauthorized personnel attempting to communicate to SCP-682 will be restrained and removed by force.

Due to its frequent attempts at containment breach, difficulty of containment and incapacitation, and high threat of Foundation Exposure, SCP-682 is to be contained in site [REDACTED]. The Foundation will use the best of its resources to maintain all land within fifty (50) kilometers clear of human development.

"This is the first time I hear the Foundation will use all available resources for a SCP." Irisviel said.

"I suspect that many Keter SCPs received the same treatment?" The magus killer asked Theodore.

"Yes, although despite some Keter SCPs are dangerous, there are few who didn't get a high priority security like the others." He clarified.

Description: SCP-682 is a large, vaguely reptile-like creature of unknown origin. It appears to be extremely intelligent, and was observed to engage in complex communication with SCP-079 during their limited time of exposure. SCP-682 appears to have a hatred of all life, which has been expressed in several interviews during containment. (See Addendum 682-B).

"Must've been going through the edgy phase." Archer rolls his eyes.

"Seems like someone I know." Rin smirked. That got a twitch from the red bowman.

SCP-682 has always been observed to have extremely high strength, speed, and reflexes, though exact levels vary with its form. SCP-682's physical body grows and changes very quickly, growing or decreasing in size as it consumes or sheds material. SCP-682 gains energy from anything it ingests, organic or inorganic. Digestion seems to be aided by a set of filtering gills inside of SCP-682's nostrils, which are able to remove usable matter from any liquid solution, enabling it to constantly regenerate from the acid it is contained in.

"That ability seems quite useful." Mordred mused.

"I think I can see why they put it in a chamber filled with acid." Rider said.

SCP-682's regenerative capabilities and resilience are staggering, and SCP-682 has been seen moving and speaking with its body 87% destroyed or rotted.

"Well now that's a tough reptile." Achilles let out a whistled.

This reminds Kiritsugu of his past encounters with dead apostles, while most did not share the high regeneration, there are those who he placed in a pain in the ass list. Unknown to him, Archer shared the same thought, although more on his previous world hopping.