SCP-4666

(AN: Sorry after being gone for God knows how long. After finally passed through 2nd Semester and finally entering the 3rd, I wanna be honest, I lost my motivation to writing more. Sorry if this doesn't live up to expectation that this is supposed to be scary for the audience. I am also been trying my best to be up to date with all my games, funny enough, all of them are gacha games lol. Anywho, hopefully, maybe you guys will enjoy this chapter, maybe not, who knows, I don't really have high expectations at this rate.)

"A child is sleeping happily in their bed dreaming of Christmas morning."

The screen shows a boy sleeping peacefully on his bed.

"What they don't hear as they sleep, is the sound of SCP-4666 slipping in their room." A creepy humanoid creature appears and watched over the sleeping child.

"Off to a great start." Irisviel frowned.

"SCP-4666 watches the child for just a moment before reaching into a giant bag..."

"Hi! I'm Dr. Bob, and this is SCP-4666, also known as the Yule Man."

"SCP-4666 is thought to be a single humanoid entity, but one that has been alive for an incredibly long time. Those who have come into contact with SCP-4666 and lived to tell the tale describe him as being very tall, between 2 and 2.3 meters. He also appears to be very old and very thin."

The SCP is shown to be lurking at the snow covered forest. "He also appears without clothing, even when the weather is below freezing and would be much too cold for any human to survive."

"Resistant to cold huh..." Archer thought.

"Though the true extent of his anomalous properties are still unknown, SCP-4666 seems to be able to travel instantaneously to any location on earth above the 40th line of north latitude, and may actually be able to travel anywhere on the planet."

"To travel on possibly every location on earth alone, that is impressive." Waver said.

"Encounters with SCP-4666 have only been reported during a very specific time of year, a period of twelve nights running from the night of December 21st to the early morning hours of January 2nd."

"Why only on that specific time?" Mash asked.

"It is possible that during those times it's where the SCP become highly active." Da Vinci concluded.

"This period is also known as SCP-4666's active phase and the encounters with the anomalous humanoid creature have been termed "Weissnacht Events."

"Weissnacht Events..?" Illya furrows her eyebrows.

"During these events, SCP-4666 appears at family dwellings, all of which so far have a few things in common."

"One, they are all isolated in rural areas. Two, they are in locations with snow that covers the area for the duration of the event. And three, they are all home to a family with at least one child under the age of eight."