*IMPORTANT UPDATE*

Author's Note -

Hi guys first of all,

I want to thank all my supporters, even after being MIA for so long. Thank you for following me on my journey in my imagination.

I know this is not the update many of you have been waiting for, but I want to apologize to everyone who had been excited for this rewritten series. After another 6 years, I realized that I am unable to continue this series as my thinking had changed from before and they way I would like to write is different from before. I wrote this when I was 12 years old and now that I am 22, a lot of my views are different from before and I really cannot bring myself to write anymore for this series. I hope you guys understand.

Recently I have decided to pick up writing again as a hobby as I started to reconnect with my inner child, reading more fiction stories. So if you still want to follow me on my writing adventures, please feel free to continue following me while I bring different worlds to you.

DISCLAIMER though, now that I am a working adult, I might not have much time to do consistent updates therefore, follow along at your own risk.

Now moving on to the good news, because I am too a reader, feel free to ask me any questions regarding the series and I will try to make an update post on 16th October 2022 to the questions you guys have. But the update will be posted because I think the previous version is perfect the way it is, in the view of a 12 year old, and it is not nice to leave cliff hangers. Once again thank you for your support and I hope to see you in my next adventure XD.