Chapter 10: Suspended Day 3

A/N:
Hey guys, sorry for the late update... Anyways I want to dedicate this story to A_Life_With_Music. Without her, I don't think that I would publish this chapter seeing as J has yet to edit it and I want to concentrate on my newest book first before coming back to this. So please enjoy this.
______________________________________________________________________
Day 3 of Suspension

Like every other time when I feel sad, happy or bored, I would run into the clearings in my wolf form behind my house.

But this time it was different. I didn't feel sad, happy or bored... I just felt normal but I had the urge to go to the waterfall in the clearings behind my house into the woods... Again...

After running for about 15 minutes, I finally reach the clearings but my wolf  continued running changing into another direction until we came across a meadow. In the meadow was a small cottage.

Having reached the medow, I changed back from my wolf form to my human form. Unfortunately, naked. But my long blond hair covering all the necessary parts... Get what I mean?

'Valentine...' a strangely familiar voice called out to me making my insides turn and flip as a shiver of pleasure ran down my back.

I turn around to find the source of the voice but all I see were trees and the cottage in the darkness.

'W-Who are you?' I asked spinning around to find where the source of sound came from.

'Here... I'm over here... Turn around.' the raspy voice says once more.

I turn around to find a figure walking out from the shadows of the trees moving towards me.

As the distance between us get smalle, I can feel more and more sparks all around us heating up my skin in the most sensual way.

'Who are you?' I asked once more. This time my voice soft and gentle. Full with curiosity.

'You'll know when the time comes, my love.' he said now close to me creasing my cheek causing it to be on fire. Not the bad kind but the good kind. The darkness around us, causing me to not be able to see his face.

Just then, I realise him leaning in cauding my eyes to fluster close by themselves as I felt myself leaning in too. But just before our lips touch, Brokenhearted by Lawson played.

Everything swirled and before I knew it, everything was all black.

...>_<...

After putting on some clothes after my morning shower, I walked out of my walk-in closet and saw that it was already 1:14pm since I had over slept. I put on my nerdy glasses and wore a hoodie with faded jeans and had my hair up into two French braids. And wore my black converse.

'Ok. Now to put the plan into action' I thought.

I took all the things that I need. My phone, my wallet not forgetting my pink bracelet iPod and my wireless earbuds.

After wearing my bracelet and placing my wireless earbuds into my ear, I walked over to my balcony.

Having already climbed over the railing, my feet dangling in mid air facing my front gate, and about to jump down, the door barge open.

Jumping up from my seat on the railing I'm surprise, I almost feel off the balcony. Turning to glare at the unexpected visitor who had almost caused my death, I realized that it was Miss Morgan. She had a look of shock and disappointment painted on her face.

Shaking her head to come out of her trance, soon shock and disappointment changed to rage and anger.

"MISS ELIZABETH! GET DOWN THIS INSTANCE! I CAN NOT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO COMIT SUICIDE JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT SUSPENDED! GET DOWN NOW! DID YOU HEAR ME?!? GET DOWN NOW!!!" she screamed in horror as she came close to me. 'Geez What's her problem? Is she trying to make me go deaf? Urghh!!! Werewolf hearing.' I thought cupping my hands over my ears as if to block her highly annoying and dangerous high pitched scream. Being 'traumatized' by her highly dangerous scream, I had not notice that she had her hands on my arms until she yanked me down and started lecturing me again.