Chapter 14: How could you?

Hi guys,

So this is another update even though you guys did not reach the target I had set for you. Hahaha I'm so spoiling you guys. Anyways, enjoy...

Like always, sorry for the grammatical errors. 

B.T.W Lucas Till as Christopher Johnson Cooke>>>>>>>>>>>

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

As the words started to register in my head, I felt the glares of the other unmated females on me as if they could burn a hole through my head so that I would be dead.

Even without my wolf, I could feel the anger rise in me because of their glares. I mean who do they think they are they to Alex to get jealous? Who they think they are? Lastly, the should ask themselves who I am. I could ruin their pathetic little lives in seconds.

A smug smile started to form on my on my face, as I knew that if I agreed and let Alex take me out for a date to show them that they did not have a right to get jealous over what was not theirs seeing as I am Alex's mate and that he belonged to me. So what if they had a crush on him? So what if he is the second hottest guy in the high school (according to the hotness metre in the girl's bathroom)?

Just as the words of agreement was at the tip of my tongue, a low and threatening growl of authority rumbled through the whole building making it shake a little. Everyone in the class shrank back in fear and submission even those girls who were glaring at me before were now trembling in fear. Of course being a Riley, that growl had no effect on. I know, I know, you would be wondering ' Hey wouldn't that blow her cover of being a Riley?' honestly, they were too shaken up to even wonder. Even so, I could easily go into their minds and change this memory so that it would not seem suspicious. Besides this growl could be threatening to the werewolf committee.

Rolling my eyes, I was about to get up from my seat to find the source of the growl to find if the person who growled was a threat when the classroom door was suddenly flung open and in stormed in a furious... No. Furious does not even describe how mad? Dangerous? Inferno. Yes. That is the word. Chirstopher was burning in inferno as he stormed in.

Questions started to began forming in my head. 'Why is he here? Why does he look so mad? What is going on? Did Alex just ask me out? Why does Christopher look so hot when he is mad? *sigh* Wait.. What?! Christopher hot? Oh no... What has the world become?' I was bought out of my thoughts when I felt myself being halt up roughly from my seat. Warm tingles started to shoot up my arm spreading its way around my body from where Christopher was grabbing my arm.

"Hey! Stop manhandling me you big oaf!" I cried out as I tried to loosen his grip on my arm by clawing at his hand.

"Stop infuriating me Valentine. My wolf and I are slowly losing our patience. So stop testing it." Christopher growled out, his head turned to face me, as he spoke. I let out a gasp as his beautiful grey eyes flashed to black and black to grey again.

I knew that meant that he was going to shift. I am definitely not going to lie. I was worried and scared. I mean what was a 15 year old suppose to do. The only thing that rang through my head was, ' NOOOOOOOO I am too young to die. If you want, you could take Mr. Whitely (the skeleton in the biology lab) instead... Wait... If Mr. Whitely is a skeleton does that mean he is dead? Can someone kill something that is already dead?' I mean, I could take only fight him off for so long plus the fact that he was an angry Alpha did not help at all.

The teacher and the other students looked at Christopher with their jaws dropped whereas Alex looked like he wanted to say something as his face was etched with worry. But one murderous look from Christopher, Alex dropped his head down as if ashamed.