Chapter 11: Suspended Day 4

A/N: 

Hey guys, so this must be a real shock since I actually updated earlier that you guys must have expected. But I'm really trying to update the chapters as fast as I can because I really want to put up as many chapters as I can by the end of the year. But no guarantees. Anyways, please enjoy this chapter and please forgive me for my grammar errors because this chapter is not I repeat IS NOT edited.

Enjoy...

_____________________________________________________________________________

Suspended Day 4

After a day of planning... well not really a day since I started planing right after eating lunch, which was at 12p.m, I still had came up with nothing.

Looking at the clock by my bed side, it was almost  2p.m.

Deciding that I had nothing better to do, I went into the storage room just outside my room to search for some... Things that I had dumped inside. Hahahaha... Emm... excuse me for my lameness.

20 minutes have passed by when I finally found something interesting that was worth my interest... A spy camera, a speaker and a sensor all in one box that my brother had gave to me 2 years ago as a birthday gift... On the box, it said that all those stuff could be connected to a phone through Wifi.

Reading the description on the box. a light bulb lit in my head. An idea had obviously struck me. Struck as in not like thunder shocking me but... yeah you get the idea. 'This could be my escape plan' I thought to myself a grin slowly pulled at my lips satisfied at how much of a genius I was 

Getting up from my spot on the floor of the storage room, I set my plan into action as I fixed everything up 

I head off into my room to plan out where to put the camera, speaker and sensor. Being the 'genius' that I am, I connected the camera and the speaker together as the box had instructed. Okay. Fine. It does not really take a genius to follow the instructions on a box but who can blame me, Valentine Elizabeth Riley, for calling herself a genius? No one because, a) I am a Riley (Not that anyone knew that since I have yet to be presented to the whole supernatural committee.) b)I am a nerd who gets good grades. (Okay. I must say that sounds pretty offensive to people who love studying and/or get good grades but I ain't going to apologies. That is going to be as far as an apology from a Riley.) c) Who does not like being called a genius? Right?.

Having planned out where goes to where, I put the connected spy camera and speaker just above my room door but not forgetting to connect the camera and speaker to my phone through the camera's Wifi. 

As for the sensor, I had decided to put it 3 metres away from my room.

By the time I was done, it was already 6 in the evening.

 ...>_<...

"Hey honey... here's your dinner" my mother said as she came into my room after knocking on my door.

Looking away from my television, I replied my mother with a greeting to answer her greeting (Does that make any sense to you? because it sure did to me... Not really.),"Hey mum." I said as I took the tray of food from her.

"So honey... how are you coping with all this?"my mother asked as I took a seat beside her by my study table.

"Okay... I guess." I replied as I began eating my delicious steak. Yum! steak is my favourite dish of all time. I could eat it all day if my mum would make it for me. Steak is amazing I tell you. You could grill it, fry it, over roast it there is just so many ways you can cook good steak. I must say, if steak was a person, I would definitely mate with it mate or not but if steak just so happens to be my mate, that would be so much more amazing.