Chapter XX

The beginning of an end

Y/n's pov,

We started walking towards the place with Carlisle leading us.Aro hadn't even reached near when he began to search the crowd for Alice.
He was approached by Carlisle who proceeded to explain everything.It took a while and we were all on edge.Staring daggers at each other, even if it was at a distance.Aro looked at us as if we were a threat he wasn't afraid of and after a while, Carlisle took a few steps back.He turned to me and nodded her head.
I knew what that meant but I was still scared to send her to him.You took your miracle of a daughter's hand along with Jasper as you slowly made your way to the clan.You could feel their gazes burning through you with every step, a competition to kill you at Aro's command.You knew that your daughter was brave as she reassured you and walked towards Aro alone.He examined her as if she was a specimen, with a piercing gaze.She held out her hand proceeding to show him her ability.He slowly muttered, "Fascinating...".All of you made your way back,as you waited for Aro's decision.He took a while, his gaze roaming over the wolves and vampire kin together.
Carlisle had screamed ,"Aro, you see there's no law broken here".
"

Agreed. But does it then follow that there is no danger? For the first time in our history humans pose a threat to our kind. Their modern technology has given birth to weapon that could destroy us. Maintaining our secret has never been more imperative. In such perilous times, only the known is safe. Only the known is tolerable. And we know nothing of what this child will become. Can we live with such uncertainty? Spare ourselves a fight today, only to die tomorrow"He declared loudly.The air thick and silent after his speech.
Just then I notice, Alice and Edward walking towards Aro fearlessly.
Aro was glad to see Alice, from the grin on his face and the surprised gasp of her name from his lips."I have evidence the child won't be a risk to our kind."she spoke as she already held out her hand.
It was a long minute it almost felt like an hour of silence.He shook backwards after the vision's end.Aro stared at Alice and Edward cautiously.He then stared at us and and Ellie, his eyes wide.
"Now you know. That's your future. Unless you decide on another course" Alice spoke out.
"We cannot alter our course. The child still poses a grave threat!"Cauis warned."But what if you were sure she could remain concealed from the human world? Could we leave in peace?" Jasper spoke after approaching them.Caius was quick to reply,"Of course. But that cannot be known.".Edward said, "Actually, it can".
We see two people walking from the forest towards Aro, dresses in tribal clothes.Alice confessed to searching witnesses of her own among the ticuna tribes of Brazil.
It looked like Cauis was adamant on starting war, "We have enough witnesses".Aro said calmly, "Let him speak, brother".
The man started speaking,"I am human, vampire and werewolf. Like the child. A vampire seduced my mother,a werewolf,who died giving birth to me. My aunt Huilen raised me as her own. I made her immortal.".I was quick to ask him,how old he is." A hundred and fifty"he replied.
"At what age did you reach maturity?" Aro asked, "I became full-grown seven years after my birth. I have not changed since then."."And your diet?"Aro urged."Blood, human food. I can survive on either." he answered.
After a while, Aro turns and addresses his army."Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight today."Some of the Volturi look disappointed and displeased, including Caius and Jane, but they all listen to Aro and quickly leave, then before leaving Aro looks at Alice and then me."Such a prize."he muttered before flashing away.
Vladimir and Stefan looked ready to pounce on themthem, but Carlisle advised them not to.They were quite displeased and called us all fools for not attacking before sprinting away.
It had been almost an hour of goodbyes and thanks for standing by us and protecting us.I saw Zafrina and Senna standing with Ellie, Zafrina showing her wonderful sights, I understood from her eyes.My eyes searched for Jasper and he was already looking at me, smiling in the most beautiful way, you felt like a teenager in love.

You smiled back at him as he proceeded to walk over to you

You smiled back at him as he proceeded to walk over to you.He was already near you in the blink of an eye. Holding you by the waist to his chest and hugging you as he placed a kiss on the crown of your head.You looked at your daughter, who was smiling at Zafrina and Senna.She thanked Zafrina and Senna as they nodded their head at you as goodbye and you did the same.Ellie ran over to you as she started speaking about all the sights Zafrina showed her.You kissed her cheek and said, "That sounds beautiful, baby!".Jasper lifted her and kissed her cheek, as she broke into giggles."You're my brave little munchkin!"he said, as he spun her around."Dad!!put me down!" she said in between her giggles."Love ya, bud. "he kissed her cheek and put her down."Love ya too mommy and daddy!!"she yelled as she ran over to Alice and Edward.Jasper turned to me, "What do you say we go to the house.. Have some time to ourselves." he whispered, kissing my earlobe and I got the hint.I smirked at him, "Edward and Alice are gonna look after El, I asked Ed" he answered as he already knew what you were thinking.
You were back in the house, ripping each other's clothes on the way to your bedroom as hands roamed along each other's skin and moans and groans slipped out from your lips all the times you weren't kissing.
You lost count of how many times you went at it, but you loved the fact that you were full of stamina all the time, no matter how much energy you used up.His fingertips teased the side of your body from your arm to your hip as he nibbled at your neck, hips thrusting into you slowly as you moaned and asked him not to stop."Don't worry, love... I'm not planning on stopping"his raspy voice spilled into your ear.You knew this was gonna be a long time.

A few months later,

You sat on the meadow, you went to when you were teenagers."I love you,Nobody ever loved anyone as much as I love you"he confessed to you as you were stroking a little bird's head, that sat atop Jas' knee across from you.You smiled at him,"I love you Jas...I love you now, I loved you before, and I'm more than sure that I'll love you as long as forever exists for us".You took his hand and kissed it. He moved to kiss your forehead as you smiled at the thought of forever with him.You finally got your happily ever after, after all.