🔷1🔷

hellooo my friends! so, here's how this is gonna go! the image above, the one it shows determines the type of chapter this will be! like..bro fluff? the chapter will be about bro fluff!

angst? chapter will be angst..

unless it's all of them, like the group, then i'll add a video along with it.

and so one

BUT NO SMUT OR TCEST! if you ship that or are a pro-shipper please do NOT read my book,  thank you.

now! let's get on with this chapter!

=================================

"I'll be right back, it's only patrol..you guys need rest..see you soon"

.....

Those dreaded words....

They thought it was quick....

It was just patrol...

It was surpassed to be quick...

WHY WASN'T IT QUI-

------------

leo's running feet against the forest floor was all he could hear..

He needed to make it back to his family...

No matter what..

"Over here!"

Leo gasped as he tripped, hearing the gang of mutaters draw near.

"Grab his arms!"

Leo's vision drew more and more black as he fought the gang off with all his strength..

"L-let... g...o.."

==================

The young turtles sniffles echoed through the alley way..

He couldn't remember a thing...

He didn't know where he was....

He just...

Wanted to go home...

"Hello young one...what are you doing here..?" leo's thoughts got interrupted and he snapped his head over to a man who had looked to be combined with...a rat?

"I-i...i don't remember where i am..or who i am...o-or...a-anything!"

The rat man inched closer, a soft smile appearing on his face, "hey..it will be okay...it will all be okay.."

The man knelt down to the young one, letting him cling onto the rat man...somehow...he had found comfort in this...

The young child's feet came into contact with the two swords that lay beside him.

"Oh? Whats this.." the rat man reached over, gripping the soft handle of the katana's, "hm...leonardo? Is that your name young one?"

"D-don't know.."

"Hm..i'll call you leonardo...leon for short"

Leo smiled...

Leon....

He liked that name....

====================

Leon woke up with a gasp, sweat dripping from his forehead and he gripped the sheets with all his force..

"Fuck.. That dream again..."

Leon didn't remember much about his past..he didn't remember anything before his 13th birthday..

He was 16 now, and he didn't think much of it.

Slowly, leon got up from his bed, making a small creaking sound as he did so. He leaned over, grabbing his blue coverings and slipping them onto himself.

He groaned a little and got up, walking over to the door, stretching and grabbing his katana's as he did so.

Once he opened the door he was met with his brothers getting ready for something

"What's going on?"

His brothers turned to leon, leon still had some bandages from the kraang invasion, and wasn't allowed to fight until he was fully healed.

"Something happened down at town square, we're going to check it out..you stay here 'nardo" donnie spoke in a gentle, yet firm voice.

"What? Look i'm almost fully healed, i can still fight don!"

Donnie shook his head "no, your not well enough, just yesterday you couldn't get ahold of a cup and dropped it."

Leon looked away sheepishly. "Now, rest..and if you can, eat..we'll be back."

And with that,, they left him alone...alone...in the dark lair...

alone....

It was all too familiar. Leon could feel his breath quicken as he shakily took out his swords. He needed to get away from here...anywhere but here...

He swished his swords around, creating the soft blue and the crackling of the portal filled his ears...that sweet sound...the sound of safety...

He practically jumped into the portal, leaving the 'prison' that was his home

=============

As the three walked, donnie had taken the lead with his goggles down, scanning the area.

"So don, you spot anything?" raph spoke in a small voice, as if to not alert any people

"No it's all just..normal"

Mikey hummed, walking faster to catch up with his brothers "well then..maybe it was a false alarm?"

"Mm, it is possible but my tech is NEVER wrong.."

Raphael just rolled his eyes, smiling a little. "Say.. How do you think Leo's holding up..?"Mikey stopped for a moment. Then turned to Raph " I.. I don't-" there thoughts were Interrupted by voices, and Raph shushed them.

"What do you mean this isn't our new York Donnie?!"

Donnie peaked around the corner, hearing his name.

What donnie saw shocked him,

He saw..a shorter version of raph with a chip in his front shell yelling at another version of him..?

Donnie wanted answers..and he needed them now!

But..if these were another versions of them...where is their leo-

"WOAH!" mikey had fallen from raph's shoulders causing him to ern a small scratch on his legs, making him wince. This made raph gasp a little and rush to his little brothers side while donnie stared in horror, not because mikey had fallen...but because...

The other versions had spotted them...