17. Hogwarts

-Y/n's pov-

uh oh. My father's mad. I've told him that Harry's trying to find all the horcruxes and we just found out that they've got a cup, that was in Bella's vault. 

He... just killed a lot of people, didn't bother me one bit. I am laying on the couch while my father is walking through the room with Nagini with him 'the boy has found our secret, Nagini' he says in Parseltongue 

'it makes us vulnerable' he continues. I look at Draco and he's looking down 'we must deploy all of our forces now to find him' my father says and I look at him 

'and you, my friend, must stay close' he finishes. I look at him and Nagini hisses as they disappear, I look at Cissa, her eyes are widened.

-

it has been, quite a lot of chaos, knowing that Harry was sighted in Hogsmeade, meaning he's hiding there or attempting to go to Hogwarts.

My father has been stressing a lot and we're trying to calm him down, because Harry's still a seventeen year old. Oh and Cissa divorced from Lucius and secretly I am happy about that.

Y'know... Because I have a major crush on her and Bella, we've said I love you's twice or something and I don't know if that means that they have a crush on me as well, I hope so.

'dad don't stress, he won't be able to find all the horcruxes in time' I say and my father nods 'what are the horcruxes even, I mean what are the objects?' I ask 'well, my diary was the first one, then we have a ring, a diadem, a locket, the cup and Nagini is one' he explains (I know about Harry, trust me) 

'okay, so the diary is gone, the ring and locket also, the cup is in their hands so we just have the diadem and Nagini' I say and he nods 'where is the diadem?' I ask 'Hogwarts' he explains 

'we should get that one to safety' I say but he shakes his head 'it'll be fine' he says 'dad, I don't want you to die' I say 'Y/n, trust me, it'll be okay' he says and I sigh 'fine' I say and walk away.

I get into my room and lay down on my bed, I stare at the ceiling, lost in thought. Suddenly the bed dips beside me and an arm is wrapped around my waist 'what are you thinking about, sweet girl?' Bella asks, I close my eyes 'many things' I whisper and lay my head on her chest. 

-Harry's pov-

We're inside of hogwarts! We did it. After Y/n betrayed us, I was heartbroken, she wasn't my sister all along, she was just a snake, a Riddle. 

right now the students are called into the great hall, I have a plan, I'll hide with the students and confront Snape.

We get into the great hall and stand in blocks, Snape stands on the spot where Dumbledore always stood, two death eaters behind him.

'many of you probably are wondering why I have summoned you this night, it's come to my attention, that earlier this evening Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade' Snape says, students start whispering.

'now.' Snape continues and everyone quickly grows silent 'if anyone, student or staff attempt to aid to Mr. Potter, they will be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression furthermore' Snape explains 'any person who has found knowledge of these events, who fails to come forward, will be treated as equally guilty' Snape says but no one steps forward

'now then...' he adds and starts walking 'if anyone here... has any knowledge of Mr. Potter's movements this evening... I invite them to step forward... now' he says. No one steps forward and I find this the good time to step forward. 

I walk through the gryffindor students and people gasp as I come in sight ''it seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you have a bit of a security problem, headmister' I say, the door behind me opened while I talked and the order walks in.