Hunt the pack

Everyone was in a plane with a kit cloud kicker, and as kit drives the plane...in the back seat, everyone was quiet and felt awkward...they didn't knew the bear or who he was or where he was taking them...all they know was it least it's far from the animals.

Then drake gets up, "ok I'll Bite" he walks next to the bear.

"Alright who are you exactly and where are you taking us" drake asked.

"I'm Whats last of humanity's last hope and I'm taking you...to the truth"

They were taken to another buster out hanger but this one was in hong Kong, and once everyone was out, they head downstairs in secret hatch below then was a secret base and they were taken in a conference room, there that's when they meet another bear but their were two of them, one was male and the other was a female.

The male was also gray and dressed in a beige expedition suit and had a red cap, the female wore a lab coat.

Drake Feels suspicious about the whereabouts they were taken and the people smiling at him.

Then they heard a mysterious voice, "Darkwing duck also known as drake mallard Launchpad mcquack, gosalyn Morgana Abigail I know you all have many questions, But if you'll please take a seat"

"Why should I...who are you and where it what is this place"

"Yes yes your questions will be answered shortly"

"Who are you" drake asked.

On a chair a short elderly duck spins around, he wore a brown coat, he was bald and had glasses on.

"Greetings Darkwing...I am Director J. Gander Hooter and this is S.H.U.S.H."

In saint canard prison, a guard was keeping watch when he hears something, he looks up and he looked shocked to see a wolf running towards him.

The wolf growled at him and when he tries to shot the wolf.

No, no, no, no!" His hands fumbled and he gets jumped by the wolf and his neck gets biten and tore off.

"Aah!"

It alerted other guards as they ran outside to help.

"help!"

"Aah!"

Then before one of guards could call help, they see more wolves running, they try to run inside but they get ambushed, the guard inside saw wolves getting in on the security camera and he hits a button, setting a alarm for the prisoners and other guards.

A guard went over the pa, "Warning-- the front gate has been breached....The prison is locked down.....AH" but then he gets attacked by the wolves.

Outside in the prison yard, tarsus was standing by the gated fence, he heard the screams and he slowly smiles mischievously.