Sluthes

Somewhere in Paris, darkwing baloo and morgana were somewhere with a crane.

As they walked around, they suddenly heard low growling.

"What is that?" Morgana asked.

"It's The bears" baloo says in realization.

48 hours earlier.....

In duckberg, Scrooge looked horrified, he's feathers ruffled, he was distressed as he was getting his mugshots.

Then cops were escorting him to the courthouse, cameras flashed as they took pictures of him reporters questioned him.

"Mr. Mcduck mr. Mcduck mr. McDuck"

"Is it true that you are responsible for the animal attacks"

"Mr. Mcduck, what are you going do for a cure"

"Are you working on a cure"

"People are now describing you as the most monstrous duck in the world"

"Any comment on what you are planning to do"

There was also an angry mob of protesters with sighs that say: down with Scrooge, death to mcduck, and his face was underneath a circle with a horizontal line through, then as he gets inside the court house, he faces the judge and jury.

"All rise for the honorable judge"

"Scrooge McDuck you have be found guilty for acts against the animals, I sentence you four years in prison" the judge bangs his gavel.

Scrooge looked even for stressed then before, then outside the courthouse, it was seen on tv that a reporter was filming Scrooge.

"And that was tonight as Scrooge McDuck has been found guilty for the recent animal attacks that's being going on all over the world, here you can see he's been sentenced for four years in prison until the issue has been solved this is-"

The other gang was watching the news at a airport, everyone was stressed about the trip in Brazil.

Launchpad was sitting down, he was haunted for how he attacked Silva's men.

But then he comforted by morgana she sat next to him, she handed him a drink, it was a cup of coco.

"Here, I figured you could use a drink....you ok"

"No morgana, I shot someone"

"It wasn't your fault Launchpad, you were trying to defend us"

"But I never hurt anyone Morgana, this is something I would never do"

"It's ok Launchpad"

"How is ok?"

"Well sometimes you got to drop the good guy act and you know let it out, besides this is a side of I'm surprised I never seen"

"I know I never I had it in me"

"Well sometimes we have this emotions that we want to set free, you know let it go, here drink the coco, It will make you feel better"

"Thanks morgana"

Even gosalyn was terrified about what happened, she and darkwing were in the plane and he could see she was still shaken, she was gonna lose hope.

"Hey about what happened"

"A member of fowl just shot An FBI agent. An innocent man I can't just walk away from that"

"I know this is much but that agent claiming to be an FBI agent tried to kill you and you defended yourself"

"Yeah but I'm pretty sure he's angry at us for killing his partner"