Blame it on Leo

In a lab at saint canard, Rebecca was looking through a microscope, baloo stayed by her side, he walked back and forward waiting on Rebecca when kit called him on the phone.

"Hello" baloo answered.

"Anything yet?" Kit asked as he was driving him and Ty to saint canard.

"You know what's guaranteed to make this go faster, kit? You saying anything yet every 25 seconds" Rebecca says as she overheard the phone.

"Okay. I know. I know. I know. But we're-" kit says.

"Running out of time. I know but I'm not a miracle worker, this takes time" Rebecca reminded him.

"Well we need to hurry with fowl on our tail, we have to be careful and very vigilant, keeping a look out for them, I'm on my way to saint canard to pick up Darkwing and his family, they went home to change into new clothes"kits says.

"Ok but hurry, I don't now how much longer we have till a member from fowl catches up to us, met us at the hanger in saint canard and get the plane ready" Baloo says.

"yes sir" they hang up and in the car, Ty was looking through the Bible they got from tarsus cell.

"Hey, get a look at this, Here's something...it looks like Taurus wrote his name-that scientist dr. Debolt all over his Bible" Ty says.

"dr. Debolt? Let me see" kit looks down at the book to see dr. Debolt name scribble on every turned page and in red ink that looks like blood.

"I can't find anything that explain why he connected to all of this but... his name is everywhere, here and here. Here"

"Who's he?" Ty asked.

Back with Rebecca and baloo, she found something.

"Hey, now...baloo" she gasped.

"What? What is it honey?"

"Looks like a type of Alcanivorax bacteria. The Kind they use to clean up oil spills, eats hydrocarbons"

This gets baloo interested Okay, "well, how did it wind up in the blood of a wolf?" He asked.

"The usual way. It went from a primary consumer all the way to a tertiary consumer" Rebecca says.

"Huh" he tilted his head in confusion, I think I spent every one of my science classes sleeping" baloo said.

"The food web. Chain reaction" then Rebecca started to sing an old nursery rhyme, "There was an old lady who swallowed a cat, She swallowed the cat to catch the bird, She swallowed the bird to catch the spider..."

Just then outside the lab, in the parking lot, a mysterious black van pulled up.

Baloo looked outside and his face dropped as he was in a panicked.

"Uh Becky" he taps her shoulders as she completely ignores him and continues singing the sing and humming.

"look, we really got to get going"

Then out of the van comes jumping a female assassin in a leather jumpsuit with boots and gauntlets that's bladed and shaped just like a birds talons, the uniform had retractable blades with a wide assortment of knives, daggers and short swords uniform the face was hidden behind a burrowing owl mask.

Baloo careful looks at the owl mask assassin then the masked turn to baloo's direction.

Baloo gulped as he felt a chill down his spine and closed the curtains, he turns to Rebecca who was still singing.

"That wriggled and jiggled, And tickled inside her, She swallowed the spider to catch the fly, I don't know why she swallowed the..."

Baloo grabbed her shoulders, "Becky, there's someone outside and I don't think their friendly" just then the assassin got inside the lab when he heard a window crashing