This is what it sounds like

Now Rebecca, baloo and Abigail are taken hostage by terrorist ferrets.

"Please, let me explain" Rebecca asked.

"An intelligence agent tries to bug my cell antenna, the explanation is obvious: Interpol" the German Shepard growled.

"We have no interest in your business" Abigail says, "We just needed your antenna to get rid of the bats"

"She's telling you the truth" Rebecca says.

She and baloo hold on to Abigail to keep her safe from them.

"Says the American from the DEA" he growled

"I'm a veterinary animal expert" baloo says but they all laughed.

"You don't believe me? I been working with animals for so many years"

"Yeah and we're scientist" Abigail points out to her and Rebecca.

"You want to hear me talk about experimental mycoplasmosis in alligators?" Abigail says, "or How about gallbladder adenocarcinoma in African lions?"

"We're not a DEA agent" Rebecca says, "we don't know anything about drugs or been exposed to them"

"To the apartment" the Shepard says in Portuguese"

Then Launchpad and morgana went to see the toucan, "we need to speak to Gabriela Machado. Now" Morgana shouted.

"Morgana i think we should lower our voices"

"Senhorita Machado" the toucan say they were distraught about something.

"You were with Rebecca, look We're about to drop the Endrin, the chemical to get rid of the bats. Now, I know Rebecca wanted me to delay, but everything is falling apart..."

"That's not why I'm here" Morgana interrupted.

"Rebecca and another daughter of mine have been taken by a man named Silva" launchpad spat out.

"Silva?

"Yes, do you know him?" Launchpad asked.

"Gustavo Silva. He controls half the favelas.
Drugs, weapon..."

"We need your help" Morgana asked.

"We have power outages in most of the city.
Lootings, fires..."

"Please...my daughter is out there and she's just a kid" lauchpad begged.

"Yeah and we dealt with men like Silva before" Morgana added.

"I know this does not end well" launchpad says.

"Sargento" the toucan called for one of her guards.

"Gustavo Silva... he's taken a DGSE agent, Rebecca Cunningham, mr. Baloo and a child Abigail"

"Where'd you last see them?" He added.

"At the Complexo do Alemao" morgana answered.

"Please, we need to find them" launchpad begged again.

"I'll send a squad"

But suddenly the lights went out, "The bats must have hit our transformer"

"Excuse me"

"He's not even going to pass it on, is he?" Morgana rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"I'm sorry. I will do what I can, but..."

Then they heard a plane buzzing past,

"They're dropping the Endrin, According to the scientists, it should work almost immediately"