Prologue

"Such a mysterious space, full of dreams, realities, and imaginations. The one who enters shall pay oneself — A world where any wild dreams come true, a truly free world. Now, the guest who wants to make a wish is —"

A bizarre figure wore a stylish purple Astral Dress with bandages covering her arms and eyes. She had a visible scar over both eyes that resembled the makeup of a clown. Her hair was decorated with floral patterned ribbon ornaments and a small top hat with light pink frills at the bottom. Additionally, she had shackles with long chains that bind both her arms and legs together.

In a few seconds, a tiny figure appeared in scattered particles of pink light.

"Wooooh...Where is Rio right now?"

The tiny figure belonged to a cute little girl with a sleepy look on her adorable face

The tiny figure belonged to a cute little girl with a sleepy look on her adorable face. She had long plum hair and deep pink eyes, wearing a pinkish pajama that loosely fit her figure.

"Hello, are you awake? The guest for today --- Rio-sama."

The bandage-covered clown greeted with a smile.

"I'm sorry....Rio doesn't know who you are..."

The little girl named Rio was still not fully awake and asked in a drowsy tone.

"Oh, my apologies. Please forgive my insolence." The clown bowed her head apologetically, before introducing herself. "I am the resident of this imaginary world, the Contractor of Dreams. My name is Ren, and I am just a pitiful clown who guides people to hope. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

"Imaginary world... Ren-san?" Rio was almost awake, but she was still confused about the situation. "What can Rio do for you?"

"Thanks to you, I was released from the eternal seal! I simply can't express my gratitude with words alone!" The clown girl named Ren explained in an ecstatic tone, before continuing: "So, I will exert the fullest extent of my power, fulfilling any THREE WISHES of yours!"

"Wishes? For Rio?" Rio tilted her head in bewilderment.

"Yes, please don't hold back. No matter how ridiculous the wish may be, I will make it come true as long as you desire it!" Ren made sure to keep words simple enough for Rio to understand, and elaborated. "All you need to do is say it! Then things will go exactly the way you want! Come on, what kind of wish do you have?"

"Even...even if you say that..." Rio was a bit troubled, giving a wry smile.

This must be a dream, right? Rio wants to sleep...

Rio thought to herself, then she suddenly thought of something, and asked: "Excuse me, can Rio see Papa again?"

"Of course, Shido Itsuka, right?" Ren responded lightly.