Trust

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following EIGHT chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 15 (Titan Captured), Chapter 16 (Alone at Night), Chapter 17 (Blessed Titan Shifter), Chapter 18 (Mikasa's Titan), Chapter 19 (Ymir's Night), Chapter 20 (Subjects of Ymir), Chapter 21 (A Monster with Tears), and Chapter 22 (Lady Ymir) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

The ground shook violently, Krista felt her body being yeeted in the air, as the ground started cracking like glass, she fell violently to the ground, a sharp pain across her forehead, usually she would have checked it, but now she forced herself to stand up, her heart bumping loudly on her ears, her eyes going to where Eren should be, only smoke, barely able to see anything due to the lack of a moon to light the night.

"Eren," she shouted in fear, thinking the worst had happened; just as she was about to run towards the many rocks that had fallen, screams of terror and pain engulfed the night; closing her ears to muffle the screams, she couldn't bear them.

Suddenly the ground started shaking again, almost making her trip; Krista focused her eyes forward, seeing the smoke created by the avalanche clear out; suddenly, a man came out running away in fear, shouting something she heard despite the closed ears.

"Run Away, A Titan," he shouted, making her eyes widen in fear and horror, her mind for a moment thinking to run away. Still, she remembered that Eren needed her help; just as she was about to charge forward where the avalanche had happened, a giant hand suddenly came out of the smoke, grabbing the man as if he were a mere ant; Krista felt her body froze, her blood turned ice cold, she felt fear, not even registering that she had fallen in her knees, her legs refusing to run away, but simply watch as the hand crushed the man, letting out a loud SNAP sound, as blood flew in the air, the hand throwing the body away like nothing.

Krista stood motionless, several other people tried to run away, but they all met the same fate. Krista knew it was her time, her mind going back to her mother, cursing her existence; if only I could have done something with my life, she thought, her body shaking; a grunt reached her ears, despite the fear, her heart beating on her chest like a hammer, she looked up to see a Titan looking down at her, taller than she had imagined they would be, she had heard about them, seen drawings of them, everyone told them they were terrifying, the devil itself.

Yet none of them did justice; she felt small, and her skin felt like a thousand ants were crawling on her skin. Her blue eyes met with his clouded green eyes, She expected to see Hunger in its eyes, but she didn't expect to see concern; his eyes reminded her of Ymir's eyes whenever she was concerned.

Krista saw the Titan kneeling; she wondered why this Titan wasn't eating her or crushing her as it did with the others; just as he was about to voice out her question, that's when the titan's body started emitting steam. Is he dying? She thought, confused; she had read that Titans started emitting steam when they healed their wounds or when they were dying.

Suddenly her eyes noticed a slight movement at the top of The Titan's head, her legs standing up, blue eyes meeting concerned green eyes. "Krista, are you alright?" Eren questioned her, jumping from the head that was still decomposing.

She opened and closed her mouth to speak, unsure what to say, what was even happening; finally, after a whole minute of silence, Krista found the strength to speak.

"...Eren?!" She said his name as if she had forgotten who bore that name. She could see lines on his face, going down from his eyes to his jawline. Everything else was normal.