Teasing Damon

Remember to vote and comment!

Chapter written by: Millie

The rest of the school day went by quickly, I would catch Damon glaring at me from a far every so often in the last class of the day, I've got to admit I did take advantage, In English I deliberately dropped my pencil on the floor and bend down to pick it up, I could feel his eyes staring at me.

After the day had ended I rushed to my parent's car and jumped into the back "Hurry up"I yelled as my mother immediately started driving. I arrived at ballet on time. I entered the room quickly before running to the changing room and putting on my leotard and putting my hair up to keep it from destructing me.

I immediately returned back to the room and began to dance, there were a few observers in the class who were helping Madame Louisa choose the girl for the new ballet show, there must have been more in the boys class, we weren't allowed to get taught together until the show rehearsals as the teachers thought everyone seemed to get distracted by each other when everyone was taught together and didn't dance to full potential. It was also easier, one teacher teaching 60 to 70 teenagers in one room could be crowded and hard for everyone to learn.

Finally after dancing for awhile it was dinner, I made my way to the cafeteria I sat down at a table by myself , but my peace was interrupted by Damon.

"Hi"He said slamming his tray down beside me, I instantly felt awkward.

"Hi"I replied not looking at him, I continued to eat my salad and ignore him, he put his arm over my shoulder, I decided to fuck with his head again, I turned my head to face his and pushed his head so the side of it was facing me, I began to nibble his ear and rub his inner thigh making him moan a little, once I knew I had succeeded in turning him on I pushed him away making him groan, I smiled knowing I had annoyed him enough, he began to rub his hand up and down my leg, I let him for a second, just to make him feel like he was winning me over, but eventually I pushed him away and stood up before leaving I whispered into his ear

"Like I said, you're going to have to wait until I want you back, which will be never"I smirked before putting the remainder of my dinner into the bin and walked out of the room happy with my plan.

I knew Damon was just trying to fuck with my head so I would think he likes me and I would fall so head over heels in love with him that I wouldn't tell anyone about his little hobby. Which I wouldn't anyway, what he does in his spare time is his idea, he could be a fucking model or a prostitute and I still wouldn't care. Its his life. Not mine. I just like to annoy him about it because it bothers him so much.

As I was walking down the hallway back to the room I felt someone grab my arm and push me into a closet.

"Stop fucking with my head!"Damon said pushing me up against the wall

"Or else what Dame"I replied using the nickname I gave him as a child, I wanted to piss him off even more by reminding him that we used to be friends.

"Damnit Lace!"He said throwing his fist into the wall making me jump a little, I'll admit it sometimes Damon terrified me, over the years I had learned what he was capably of .

"What?"I snapped trying to hold back my giggles

"I wish you'd stop messing with my head"He whispered into my ear seductively

"I wish you'd stop dragging me into cupboards without warning"I replied with a frown

Seconds later the bell rang signalling the start of the second part of class beginning, I pushed past Damon and returned to class, I was glad I managed to mess with his head once again.

This was going to be going on for a while just to annoy him.