Can I Go Through With This?

Enjoy!!! :D

Chapter By: Millie

I strolled home letting the tears flood from my eyes, I tried to look forward to seeing Damon again and sorting this out but I couldn't help but feel lost, like I had just stepped into some sort of parallel universe. I knew that Damon and I weren't really over and that I would be reunited with him, even if it was just in secret but the fact that I was away from Damon hurt me deeply, he was my everything. I hadn't realised just how much he actually meant to me until that moment. I began to wonder if i could actually go through with this.

I managed to stall the tears until I got back up to my bedroom, so that I could avoid my mothers interrogation about why I had been crying, she didn't need to know about all of this. I lay in my bed and waited for the night to end, dreading the awful events that would follow the next day.

I was awoken by the loud hissing of my alarm clock signalling the start of another day and signalling Day 1 without Damon Reynolds.

The start of the day went past slowly, I lay in my bed for awhile dreading the day finally I rose around ten minutes after I was supposed to, making me rush to get dressed. I threw on my school uniform in record time and fixed some make up on, to hide the red marks that surrounded my eyes from the tears I had cried the night before.

I rushed out the door without breakfast so that I could reach the school bus on time, I knew Damon would be there and I didn't know how he would react around me but the fact that I would be around him soothed me. I stepped onto the bus and let my eyes search the bus for Damon's face, I looked to the back and caught him sitting there with an unreadable look on his face. I ignored it and walked over Spike was hesitated before letting me sit with him, I could tell that Damon had told him that we had had a fight.

The fun vibe that floated around the bus left the second I sat down and was replaced with an awkward silence.

I could feel Damon's eyes burning a hole into the back of my head. I wanted to turn around and throw my arms around his neck but something stopped me, I knew it was for the best and that we hadn't really broken up.

The second we arrived at school I walked to the front of the bus, Damon was right behind me tracing my every step making me feel warm. I rushed into the school building and let the day slip away.

Eventually it was time for ballet, it was Friday which meant I would be stuck with Kian all weekend. I was looking forward to dress rehersals which would be happening the following day. It would be able to spend at least a few moments with Damon.

My mum turned up straight after school and drove me to ballet, the car was filled with a depressing vibe it was clear that my mother was still pissed at me. Sasha sat in the back of the car and muttered happily about her first weekend at ballet, she would be joining the children's part of the school which means, thankfully that I would not be stuck in a room with her.

I was pissed at my mum, she had not thanked me, not even once for getting Sash accepted into the school, they thought that because I was great at dancing that she would be too but she was far from good at ballet, she was clumsy and had the attention spam of a gold fish with amnesia.

The moment we got to the school my mum handed me my phone so that I could call her just in case anything happened, I shot off out of the car without a word leaving my mother gobsmacked at my behaviour, I always kissed her goodbye before ballet but I couldn't be bothered, I was not in the mood to be around her.

I ran into the building and rushed to my room, sick to my stomach that I would have to be around Charlotte, I unlocked the room door and threw my things into my personal locker, I locked it shut so that Charlotte couldn't get into my things, I couldn't trust her anymore. Not now that I knew she was jealous and wanted my part in the show.

I put my hair up into a bun and got changed, I waited until the second the class began before rushing to class. Just before I got to the room I was dragged into a closet and pinned against the wall. A pair of curious eyes met mine and our lips collided and my fingers got lost in his hair.

We pulled away out of breath and stared at each other, wondering what to do next.

"I've missed this so much"Damon grinned throwing his arms around my waist and pulling me closer, I hugged him tightly never wanting to let go.

"I don't want to do this Damon."I sighed.

"Don't want to do what?"He replied kissing my head.

"I just want to be with you, its killed me being away from you. I'd rather lose the part than lose you."I said refusing to look at him.

"Please Lace, it'll all be over soon. I promise."Damon replied placing his hands on my cheeks.

"Alright"I replied,

"I love you" Damon replied as he kissed my head and walked out leaving me standing there.

I waited a few moments before leaving the closet so that no one thought we were there together. Why did he always have to drag me into closets?

I walked into the hall innocently and rushed to the back, I felt someone watching me. I turned around and met Kian looking at me in disgust. I decided now was the time to go to him.

I walked over to him and offered him a small smile, to my surprise he actually returned it.

"Hey Kee"I smiled bigger.

"Damon actually let you off the leash then?"He snapped.

"We aren't together now, I made a mistake, its you that I love."Every word make me feel more and more sick but then I remembered that I was doing this for Damon and that he was okay with it.

"Nice try Lace"Kian laughed stretching his arms above his head.

"i love you Kian, more than I have ever loved any one." I said letting another lie slip from my mouth.

"Prove it."He replied, I sighed before attacking his lips with mine. I pulled him closer refusing to let go. I heard whistles and murmurs coming from around the room. Kian's arms wrapped around my waist reminding me of Damon's. I was delighted that our plan was finally starting to work out.

We finally parted and Kian gave me a smile, I turned beside him so that I could stretch, I noticed Kian looking over at Charlotte and winking. I felt sick, I waisted so much time with him whilst he was just messing with my head and was with my so called best friend.

The class was almost over, we were practicing lifts, Instead of going with Damon I stayed with Kian just to make the whole thing look more convincing.

Kian and I practiced for awhile before being put off by a shattering scream. I turned to follow where the pain filled yell was coming from, I felt my insides dance around with glee when I noticed it was Charlotte.

Damon had dropped her.