The Stranger in the Dark

Remember to Vote and Comment!!

Chapter written by: Millie

I woke up at around four am, I automatically realised it was a stupid mistake to go to bed at six thirty pm. I lay down on my bed restlessly trying to get back to sleep, eventually I gave up and decided to go for a walk, I quietly put on some shoes and a jacket and left the room careful not to wake up Charlotte on my way out. I sat out in the girls hall before walking outside to go find a McDonalds or a shop which opened for 24 hours.

There was guards at the front of the door to make sure no one broke in and did anything, before I left they gave me a badge and asked for verification that I was who I said I was, they told me I had to return the badge to them when I got back.

I walked down the street quietly, it was silent and the sky was fairly light.

"Wait up!"I heard someone yell from behind, my mind automatically thought of the worst as I continued to walk, getting faster and faster. I could hear the stranger getting closer and closer until I felt someones hand grabbing my arm.

I screamed as the terror swept through my body, who was this person? What did they want?

A hand was placed over my mouth to stop me from screaming again, the person suddenly let go and turned me around to face me, and there he was Damon.

"What the hell?!"I yelled pushing him a little

"Oh my god, I didn't mean to make you scared"He said laughing hard

"Not funny, what the hell are you doing out?"I replied with a loud sheik

"Needed food."He replied with a dumbstruck smile

"Isn't it past your bed time?"Damon replied raising his eyebrow

"I need to eat."I replied with a groan.

"Lets go together. It's dangerous for you to be out at this time"Damon said holding my wrist and walking with me, I was waiting for him to throw me in front of a car or force me to get naked and tape me to a poll, but he didn't he seemed to be...different?

I wouldn't fall for his charm though, this was Damon. I knew what he was capable of.

We walked in complete silence until we came to a McDonald's. We both ordered our food; we both got big macs with diet coke.

We sat together at the front near the window, we both sat in silence. I didn't want to speak to him and I think he picked up on the vibe I was giving him. He looked cute, he had bed hair and was wearing grey sweatpants and a grey hoody. Whilst I was in a plain pink onesie with a black hoody on top and a pair of uggs on my feet. I looked a mess, but then another who ever looked at Damon looked a mess. He was beautiful, no matter who you were, no matter how beautiful you were, If you stood next to that boy you would look like a hobo.

"So who do you think will get the main parts?"Damon asked taking a huge bite out of his burger

"I think Charlotte will be Juliet and that quiet boy Zack will be Romeo"I said truthfully "What do you think?"