10. I'm All Ears, Sweetheart

Jennie's features lose their hostility as soon as Lisa hisses out those words. She widens her eyes when Lisa stands up, letting the papers fall from her lap to the ground and steps towards the former's standing figure.

"Ms. Manoban..." Jennie says quietly, warning her student.

"I could totally think of other ways to use our mouths rather than us having to speak to each other, professor." Lisa says, a glint in her eyes besides the anger.

Jennie inhales sharply, stumbling backwards as her student slowly approaches her. They keep moving, Lisa advancing a step forward and Jennie taking a step back. Jennie gasps when she feels the main door she had let Lisa in through against her back. Lisa smirks and promptly traps the woman between her arms, pressing her palms against the door firmly so the latter can't get away. The bulge in Lisa's pants is still very much there, and with having her pressed so close against herself, Jennie's resolve seems to falter.

"Ms. Manoban...please." she says quietly, pressing herself hard against the door in an attempt to put some distance between herself and the girl.

"Please, what?" Lisa asks, catching Jennie's wrists and gripping them into a tight hold.

"We can't..." Jennie sharply gasps when Lisa's tongue licks up her neck, "We u-uh..mmhh..." She tightly squeezes her eyes shut and stumbles over her words as Lisa's tongue flattens itself over the fabric of her t-shirt, stimulating the nipple it covers.

"I'm all ears, sweetheart. I promise." The amusement in Lisa's voice irks Jennie but she's helpless when Lisa's free hand cups her breast and squeezes her sensitive flesh.

"This is inap- ina- oh, Christ..." Jennie jerks and sighs as Lisa's hand travels downwards to caress her inner thighs.

"Inappropriate?" Lisa asks, grinning as her professor squirms with her every touch. She leans in, whispering against the brunette's ear.
"Do you want me to stop, professor?"

Jennie whines, twisting and shifting as Lisa's fingers trace circles over her clit through her shorts. Satisfied with her reaction, Lisa presses her fingers harder onto the older woman's clit.

"Oh..." Jennie sighs and her head falls back against the door behind her when Lisa's hand slips into her shorts and continues its movements on her clit, now bare.

A pink nipple shows itself through the wet spot in Jennie's t-shirt where Lisa's tongue had been and the latter's mouth salivates, wanting to taste it. She pins Jennie's wrists over her head and tugs at the top, sliding the material up Jennie's front. Her grip on Jennie's wrists loosens in a mixture of eagerness to get Jennie naked and disbelief of how appealing her professor's body looks right now. The woman's bare breasts look ravishing, forming the tempting cleavage Lisa has only managed to get peeks of during class, the pink nipples hard and up-jutting in search of attention.

And attention Lisa provides. She closes her mouth around one and instantly Jennie shudders, arching her back and pressing herself closer to her student. As Jennie squirms with every swipe of Lisa's tongue and every suck meant to appreciate the generous globes, Lisa pins Jennie's wrists hard against the door again. She continues circling Jennie's clit lightly in her shorts.

When her dick painfully strains against her pants, she flips Jennie's body in a swift move. Jennie gasps, turning her head to get a look at what Lisa is trying to do. She finds her answer when the girl runs her hand over her ass, pressing her erection against her clothed bottom. The woman moans out of her will and Lisa smirks. She harshly tugs at Jennie's shorts, letting them fall as her eyes stare hungrily at her professor's bare buttocks. She squeezes a butt cheek and hears the stutter in Jennie's breath at the action.

Not having it in herself to wait any longer, Lisa takes the pack of condoms out of her pocket and quickly drops the garment, stroking her cock in preparation. She smirks at Jennie when she catches the brunette looking back to take a good look at her hardened shaft. Then she wears the rubber and places her cock right at the crack of Jennie's ass. Jennie shivers again, the plump muscles of her rear pressing into Lisa's cock as if asking for Lisa to be inside her.

Still remembering Jennie's discomfort at entering her too fast yesterday, Lisa slides her cock in slowly, hissing in pleasure as Jennie's hot walls clench around her. Jennie pushes backwards, sliding Lisa's cock deeper inside herself. Lisa breathes deeply, pulling her cock out and then sliding it back in as she feels Jennie's tight heat grip it. Thrusting into Jennie's eager pussy is pure bliss and the occasional squeezes Jennie's walls offer her cock drive her crazy, making her mutter filth into her professor's ear beyond her own sense.

"You love being fucked like this, don't you? You clench around my cock so well, Jennie." Lisa says, licking Jennie's earlobe. Jennie moans and slams back into her, wordlessly agreeing.

She keeps slamming her cock into Jennie's tight hole, letting go of the woman's wrists and planting her hands on the latter's hip to steady their movements instead. Jennie flutters and clenches around her and Lisa rams into her, wanting to push her professor over the edge. Jennie's orgasm comes faster than Lisa expected and the woman's walls clench unimaginably tight around her cock as the woman cries out her name, pulsing around her. Lisa curses as she hits her own peak, cumming for what feels like an eternity as Jennie's walls milk her cock.

"Holy...fuck..." Lisa pants leaning onto Jennie's back, pressing her against the door as the woman shivers, probably a residual reaction from her orgasm.

a/n: OMG the book hit #1 spot for a Jenlisa tagged book amongst 10.1k stories thank you guys for your support love y'all so much!! <33333