𝗖𝗛. 6

You awoke abruptly, startled by the sound of someone closing the door. You bolted up, looking around, only to see the balls of crumbled paper had been picked up. Crap!

You took off, swinging your door open to see who it was. You ran towards the silhouette, grabbing his wrist.

Carmine eyes met yours before turning into a harsh glare.

"Let go of me."

He yanked his hand out of your grasp.

"Wha-"

"What did you mean by the paper, huh?"

"I-what?"

"What did you mean by the paper, huh?!"

"Oh! That! I-I was writing for my friend! She was too nervous to write anything for you so she requested me to help her! Of course, I didn't know how to express her feelings so..."

"Tch. If she won't come and outright tell me then she's no good for me."

"Y-yeah! Totally! Uhm, I just didn't want you to get the wrong idea! So, uh...see you, I guess."

"Tch."

He left, hunched over in his usual stance. You sighed, happy he didn't suspect a thing.

That boy knew.

He knew and he wasn't taking it very well. And when tomorrow rolled around, he was a blushing mess around you, he couldn't think straight.

It was pissing him off.

So, as you came to confess to him, he outright rejected you. In front of everyone.

Sure, he felt guilty as tears ran down your face, but he couldn't help it. He wasn't used to the feeling.

So he went outside, leaving the girls to comfort you. You watched him leave, two conflicting sides coming over you.

              Go outside(ch. 9)

              Don't go outside (ch. 10)