𝗖𝗛. 16

"I love you."

"H-huh?"

"I love you." You wrapped your arms around him, making him flinch. "I love your face, your hair, your scent, your personality, your hands, body, aura...and I especially love your carmine eyes."

He grew more flustered with each sentence, gritting his teeth.

"You're blushing." You leaned in to whisper in his ear, "you're so pretty."

"Stop." He pushed you an arm's length, his face was becoming red. "You..."

"I don't mind if you don't like me, but I want an answer. Do you like me too, Katsuki Bakugo?"

"No."

Your heart dropped all the way to the floor. You felt tears prick your eyes. He placed a finger under your chin and lifted it, your teary eyes meeting his.

"I love you. I fucking love you, okay? I always have. I tried to push the feelings away because I was scared of being rejected and being vulnerable."

"Oh..."

"Wipe your goddamn tears away." His thumbs wiped them away anyways. "I would've rejected you but you called me pretty and I...I caved."

You held his hands, a happy smile on your face. "I'm glad."

"I'm your boyfriend now, got it?"

"Yeah. I guess I'm your girlfriend."

"You guess?"

"Sorry. I am your girlfriend."

"That's right." He leaned down to kiss you, his whole body feeling euphoria.

"Uhm...should we finish our macaroni?"

"Leave someone else to clean it."

He dragged you to the elevator.

"😳. Where are we going?"

"My room."

"For what?😳."

"Don't get the wrong idea. We're gonna cuddle."

"Oh. Haha, I wasn't thinking of anything!"

"Yeah, you were. I know you were." He flicked your forehead. "When we get married and adults, maybe."

"Married? A-adults?"

"Yeah. You're with me for life, got that?"

"I-I-yes!"

"Break up with me, I'll break your back."

"😳."

"I didn't mean it that way, idiot!"

"I mean..."

"Shut up! Let's go!"

You cuddled with him for the rest of the night, even on your birthday, you were treated like a queen by your lover.

He forgot to get you a present, or at least that was his excuse. So he did anything you asked of him, as in cuddles and kisses. Or make you food you asked for, since he was really good at making it.

After graduation, he got on one knee and proposed to you. After you have birth to a son, he had been content with you and him.

Even now, when you looked at him, his carmine eyes were still your favorite part about him.

—golden ending.

Thank you for reading and testing this small book of mine! This took two hours to make! If you don't mind, you could go back and read the other endings! If you got the golden ending on your first try, try the other endings! Who knows! You might get an ending with Shoto ;)

Until next time!