Chapter 3

"Who are you?" Isonade blinked his eyes to see a group of four NightWing-IceWing hybrids,two of them were dragonets. Isonade blinked his eyes. "Isonade... how do I know you don't work for Queen Bluemoon?" The older male laughed. "The other ones asked too." Isonade looked at them. "Other ones...?" A familiar dragonet rushed out of a cave, a familiar GRAY dragonet with black teardrop scales. "Isonade!" Isonade grinned. "Frostelle! How are you?" Frostelle smiled, her small wings quivering with excitement. "Can't you believe it!? Halo had guard friends and they set us free. None of Queen Bluemoon's private guards knew what I looked like, they assumed I was just another IceWing, so I could say that I took them out, because they were being moved, and Frostelle had to stay behind!" Isonade looked at her in shock. Not even Cascade would try something so risky. He had respect for the IceWing-NightWing hybrid that exceeded the respect for Cascade. The older male smiled. "Anyways, I'm Frostclaws. My wife is Snowflight and our children are Vulpes and Ether." Vulpes smiled. "That was a storm a couple days back, you're the only one we found washed on the shore." Isonade thought for a second. "The Blue-Sea Sanctuary. Most of the others must have found shelter." Snowflight smiled. "Can you tell us where it is?" Isonade shrugged. "Sure. But you won't be able to get down there and check it out. Frostclaws opened his wingspan. "Believe it or not, IceWings are good swimmers."