Epilogue

Cascade couldn't believe how well that worked. Hydrophobia walked elegantly to the side of the island where General Copperband and Cascade were standing. Copperband looked at the ColorWing. "It's certainly odd how nobody has heard of your existence for a while." Hydrophobia shrugged. "Oh, certainly. My sister is the one who really outlined our publicity. The BlueWings just want to stay silent." Copperband nodded. "My only concern is that Arame isn't okay." Suddenly, a rainbow of colors flew onto the island, with a familiar figure in the lead. Isonade. He smiled. "We freed everyone! Now let's get ready to send these guys home."

Queen Bluemoon was fuming. Again. How dare they. How many tribes should slip out from their grasp? No. It doesn't matter. Her servants looked at her with disrespect. Her guards ignored her. All PERFECTLY fine. She looked at her bloodied claws. Who even cared when you had to get your claws... a little dirty? She turned to a black and aqua colored dragon who was stained with a dark red. "I always find out. Your time was limited, Flashlight. Be happy you're with Beacon."

A small yellow and black dragonet buzzed his wings faintly. Wake up, wake up. He didn't like the rain. Wake up. Wake up. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes and a bright orange HiveWing his own age grinned at him. "Hello newcomer! Welcome to New Pantala!"