Chapter 7

It was nightfall and Isonade was regretting his agreement. He was disguised as a SeaWing-SilkWing, with everyone else following him. A guard hissed at him. "Name?" Frostclaws had made Isonade practice, expecting this, so Isonade flicked his snout elegantly. "Webworm." The guard nodded and waved them through. Isonade sighed and walked carefully towards the dungeon. He felt vibrations through his talons. A LeafWing-SilkWing, sitting near the dungeons was talking to a HiveWing-NightWing. She immediately perked up at attention before flicking her tail at her fellow guard before they both left. It hurt Isonade to be walking down these stairs again. He gently pulled out the keys that Frostclaws had given him and walked over to the SandWing cage before clicking it open. Suna and the SandWings quietly ran through a tunnel, which Frostelle had told him that she made. Then he freed the SkyWings and Halo, who was in her own separate jail. Mystique and Stardreamer were quickly freed and so on. Isonade gently walked over to the HiveWing cage, the final one, scanning for Dewdrop before a HiveWing looked at him. "He's gone. They took him a couple hours ago, right after the IceWing Escape." Another HiveWing walked over. "I think they said he's dead." Isonade felt his heart drop and his talons clicked the door open quickly. "Alright, let's get you out of here for now."