04

Arabella didn't care who took her in, all she wanted to know if she was safe. Her vision was still blurry, she winced as she felt the pain coming from her right arm on her wrist. She could also feel the bruises on her legs and arms, "Easy now." Her eyes managed to focus, Arabella realized she was in the same office she stumbled into and she was sitting on the same sofa as last time. A brute woman offered her some water, Arabella was suspicious of it at first but her throat was dry and she was thirsty so she accepted it.

"Back again?" A man's voice spoke, Arabella couldn't see who it was, the chair was turned around.

"You're lucky to survive to whoever did this to you." Sevika said while she sat down on the sofa across Arabella. "I didnt get beaten up." Arabella said as she finished the glass of water, placing it down on the coffee table. Her voice was broken and raspy a bit.

"I fell off a rooftop."

Sevika chuckled a bit, Arabella had a serious expression plastered on her face as she looked at Sevika. "Oh you're serious?" Arabella rolled her eyes, she looked around the room looking for her briefcase she brought along with her.

"What made you fall off a rooftop? In fact, why were you even on a rooftop?" Sevika asked the girl. "I was running away, I wanted to be here." Sevika furrowed her brows in confusion. All of a sudden, Arabella felt this sharp pain coming from her chest as she took a breath, she grunted and held the spot where the pain was coming from. "Did I break a rib or something?"

"Didnt bother to check." The brute woman said, taking out a cigar and a lighter. "Head back, it isnt safe here for you, and dont come back." Silco said as he turned his chair around, looking at Arabella.

"I cant."

"And why is that?" He asked, Arabella inhaled then exhaled deeply. "Bec—" A man barged in, catching their attention. "Sir! Enforcers are headed this way!" "What? How is that even possible? They rarely send enforcers down here anymore!" Arabella exclaimed.

"Why are they here?"

"Nobody knows Sir." The man replied, something clicked on Arabella's mind. "Theyre here for me." She said as she looked at Silco, "You cant let them take me, please. I cant go back." Sevika looked at Silco as Arabella pleaded.

{~}

Enforcers managed to enter the Last Drop, they were a bit shocked how much changed in this little bar, it turned into a night club. They splitted up, 3 enforcers checked upstairs while the other 3 checked downstairs.

A man walked into Silco's office and closing the door behind him. It was just the Sevika and Silco and the man in the room, the man was wearing a respirator mask and a dark blue uniform along with a metal helmet.

"Wheres the girl?"

"What girl?" Silco pretended that he didnt know what he was talking about, the tension was high, Silco was looking at documents as Sevika was playing with the lighter.

"You know exactly who i'm talking about." The enforcer said, taking his baton out and slowly going closer to Silco. Sevika stood up, she stood infront of Silco's desk ready to defend if she has to.

Suddenly an enforcer barged in the room but it was Marcus, "I already checked this room, go somewhere else." Marcus told the other enforcer, the enforcer put his baton back and left the room no questions asked. As the enforcer left Marcus nodded his head towards Silco and shut the door.

{~}

"We couldnt find her, Sir."

"Keep looking! She has to be somewhere!" Jayce said as he slammed his fist on Arabella's desk. "We looked everywhere, Sir."

"Send Valerie."