Chapter 1

A/N: Hi, everyone. It has been awhile. I think it's been almost a year since I posted anything. A lot and a little has been going on: my constant battle with depression, me not doing well on my job,being stressed out because of the job, me quitting my job and moving back home at the age of 30. It has been a lot. And while I was busy trying to fix my life, I gave up all the things that I love doing,such as reading, writing, and learning how to skateboard and cook. But I'm trying to get back into the groove of things with writing and reading.

I said all of that to let you know, if you are having a hard time with life, you are not alone. Try to keep your head up and make it through. And if you need a break and can take one, take it and pick yourself up and try again the next day.

Anyways, I hope that you all enjoy my new story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"Kori?" Timothy Drake asked, playing with the food on his plate. He didn't have an appetite, but Alfred had threatened him if he didn't eat tonight's dinner, a blood-soaked, roast chicken.

"No, she has her duties to her fairies. We would be dead weight to her if she agrees." Richard Grayson said, before taking a bite out of his pizza topped with liver. The food felt good on his stomach and comforted him.

"I think that is for her to decide, or are you scared that she might say yes?" Jason Todd said, engulfing his food. He had no problem eating dinner. Growing up in a poor family, both financially and emotionally, food was his best friend when it was there.

"I'm not, but this curse will affect more than just us. We have to think about the future generations, and how that will affect her and her kingdom."

"That's a valid point. After all, some of us are not lucky to have escaped from the curse." His eyes drifted to Tim.

"What! I'm, at least, attempting to help," Tim said. "It's not my fault that I answered 'no.'"

"Sorry, that we all weren't born rich and didn't think that we were Bruce's heirs."

"Can't we not?" Dick asked before Tim could reply. "We're trying to think of a solution here.."

"What about Artemis?" Duke Thomas asked, consuming his soup. He was still recovering, and plasma soup was all that he could eat. And to be honest, he didn't think that he deserved to eat that.

"No," Jason said.

"Scared?" Dick teased.

"Heck yeah. How do you think that conversation will go over with any Amazonian."

"Point taken."

"Rose?" Tim asked.

"No," Dick and Jason said.

"Well, at least, you two have similar types." Duke said, causing Dick and Jason to look at one another with disgust.

"We don't," they said.

"Strong, intelligent, courageous, and preferably a red-hair. Sounds like your types are similar to me," Tim said.

"They're not," they said.

"Speaking of red-hairs—"

"Let's not go there, Tim," Jason warned.

"You know she will probably be upset, but she will say 'yes' in the end. Besides, falling in love with a Batgirl at least once in their lifetime is a Robin tradition."

The room went quiet at the statement. Each ex-Robin lost in the memory of the moment that they first realized that they had fallen in love with a Batgirl.