Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Raven was tossed on the bed. She didn't have time to take in her surroundings, nor did she care to. The haze racked her body, causing her to focus on one thing.

"I want it," she demanded, sitting up slightly and grabbing the shirt of the man in front of her.

The man kissed her as she fell on top of the bed, and he on top of her.

It was a sloppy kiss full of bumpy teeth and clumsy tongue until one of his cold hands grabbed her chin. He held her face in place. His tongue now glided smoothly in and out of her mouth, teasing her tongue and the roof of her mouth, while his other hand pushed up her dress.

She moaned and twisted beneath, needing and wanting more. She brushed against the tent in his pants.

"Shoot," the man hissed as his hand left her chin.

She whimpered at the loss of fleshly contact.

"Give me a second." He pushed her dress up to her waist with both hands, displaying black panties, before his hands slid down to her hips.

His touch caused her skin to tingle, adding fuel to her core.

"Now." She lifted her hips and widened her thighs.

Gripping her hips tighter, he rubbed her throbbing core against the hard bulge in his pants.

"More." She cried, moving her hips as much as his grip would allow, while tears fell down her eyes.

The man didn't say anything. He adjusted their bodies and thrusted forward.

"Yes, there!" Her hips matched his movement.

"Here?" His bulge rubbed against the spot again.

"Yes, yes, yes." She repeated as he continued to hit the spot. Her toes curled in the air and back bowed. She screamed.

Yet he continued to move, picking up speed and hitting the spot that was now oversensitive. With one last thrust, he went over the edge, carrying her along with him.

He let go of her hips and fell on top of her. His harsh breathing tickled her neck as half of the mating haze left her.

Her eyes widened as three realizations came to her: 1) the identity of the man, 2) that he was experiencing the mating haze as well, 3) what was going to happen next.

"Jason," she whispered, turning her head to see the blackened eyes of her ex-teammate. Her heart sped up.

After cumming once, most beings under the influence of the mating haze would gain some control of their mind and body. However, vampires were different due to the cold blood that ran through their vessels. In order for a vampire's sperm to impregnate a woman, their body's temperature must rise to a certain temperature. However, it took a week of constant sex for a vampire to reach that temperature.

Thus, during a vampire's mating haze, every time that a vampire reached their climax, the haze's grip on them became stronger.

"Raven," he whispered before bringing her head closer for a kiss. She wanted to resist, but the strength of a vampire was more than hers. Yet she tried anyway.

Because vampires have a long mating haze, their saliva acts as an aphrodisiac during that time so that their partner could keep up with the vampire's stamina.

"Raven," he whispered against her lips after fueling the passion inside of her. Her lust now matched his. "You smell delicious."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------