kenshi x reader (wise)

It was an peaceful day, which was very rare. So here you are standing in front of the lake watching the gentle waves interrupted the peace but in an calm way.

But when an gust of wind goes past you figure, as you slowly Close your eyes. Until you hear, "(y/n), what are you doing out here alone?" The polite voice in your mind, as your thoughts reply, "why, are you in my head Kenshi?" You ask back to only realize the wind has stopped as you slowly open your eyes

To only met, "it an peaceful day?"  As the polite voice goes over you to only reply, "yes, it is." You heard how calm your voice was as you met the sliences of nothing.

You slowly glaze over to meet his figure beside you, as you watch the wind go past you two watching his red blindfold where it tie start to go up into the wind as you think, "he look so peaceful, but he deadly." You slowly look away to only meet the sudden voice, "am peace but deadly?" The echo in your head of the voice as you reply back, "yea, it like an rose in an way. Rose are pretty and sweet but they have thorns."

You felt your throughs go sliences as you look up to met the orange sun over an mountains now as you hear, "I never had anyone describe me like that." As you actually hear his voice beside you making you glaze over to only say, "there an first for everything, Kenshi." You were about to look away from him until you hear, "you always been so wise with your words and I like that (y/n)."

You felt your heart start to race badly from these words, your take an shakely deep breath to calm yourself down but go only hear feetstep walk away as you turn around to only think, "you can't just say that and walk off." You slowly glaze back to only hear, "it funny to me, also (y/n) never change okay."

CLIFFHANGER