sub-zero x (bullied) reader

You gotta use to it, the laughing and name calling, the pushing, you can't get away from them. You finally realized your trap and everyday they will torture you.

You were walking home like any day, until your trip over something making you hit the grass and leave but before you could move to met the cold water crash into your figure.

The laughs echo around you as you look down letting the cold water rushing down your face, question your life until you hear an sudden voice yell, "you brats, leave them alone!" The yell making the laughing stop as you finally move to only met the cold chill making you tense up.

You still force yourself to move to only met one the kids, "run! It frost!" As the sound of footsteps crushing the leaves as the run off then you finally stand up to only met the biter chill wind but worse then before making your shake badly making you close your eyes.

You felt an hand go behind you back pushing you to walk as you hear, "come on, let get you inside before you freeze to desth." As you walk to only open your eyes and look up to met her sliver eyes looking ahead of you, her white hair like snow, her blue mask.

You eyes slowly look away until an sudden huge glust of wind crush into your figure, making you tense up badly felt your leg give out form the chill to only met the cold wood to only hear the sound of knocking before everything went slowly and blurry

Sub-zero pov

As I come back from training my student to only met frost next to the couch siting on the floor as I felt question rush into my head.

"Frost, what happened?" I slowly walk over beside her to only met an stranger on the couch to hear, "some jerks, were picking on them and made an trap for them and got water onto them. Lucky I was out there to save them." I heard her worry in her voice onto of her voice being miffed

I slowly walk close to them only met there peaceful figure sleeping as I slowly feel there neck to check their pulse as I her an low hum come out of them as they move, I say, "they should be fine frost. I go make some tea." I was about to stand up to only get push back down to hear, "no I will, you stay here." I just nod as hear her footsteps faded away

I can't help but look at them, but when I hear them groan, as I watch their eyes slowly open to only shoot up in panick, as I hear, "w-where the hell am I am?" The sutter leaving their throat in fear their eyes looking at me in fear

"Don't be scared, your with the Lin Kuel. My friend frost saw you getting bullied and Bring you in." I said calmly, to only watch them breath in relief along their whole body relax now.

As your body relax, you can't help but glaze back at the male who sitting beside you. His black hair being held back by an ocean blue bang, which made you ask, "do all Lin Kuel wear that beautiful ocean blue?" You felt yourself become curious as you watch his eyes glaze over at you to only reply, "yes, we do."

But when you hear footsteps walking over to you to only hear, "there finally awake, just in time for tea too." The miffed voice making you look over to met her. Her sliver eyes looking at you, her white hair up but the cold air coming out her mouth.

As you hear, "thank you for making the tea frost." The calm and gentle voice making you glaze over to him.

As your eyes met the watch the metal plates place down by the female, you slowly move your blanket off your body so you can move to off the couch onto the floor. Your body met the cold floor making you shiver bit to only realize the cold air around them as you felt your through race with what they are.

"Who was these jerks picking on you earlier today." You heard the female voice speak as you glaze over to only met her looking at you as you reply, "just some old friends....." You heard the lie in your voice as you look down at the table

"Friends don't bullied friends. They are you enemy." You heard the male speak making you sigh as you say, "they were once my friend..... but never sense they got their powers. They just changed and laughed at me because I never got my.... power."

You felt your heart sink at those words as you voice start to tighten at the end. You felt eyes on you as your hand met the tea cup the warm glass met your hand as you hear, "am sorry, that happened to you. It an common thing, people get power and then they change."

Your eyes dart over to him as you stutter, "do you have powers?" You watch his eyes glaze over to you to only say, "yes, I do. I have ice powers." You felt your eyes look down as you let out an soft, "oh."

Your pain was now more unbearable as you put your cup down to say, "I think I should be going home now...." Your stand up slowly to only say, "again thank you for helping me." You walk off, and out the temple.

As you eyes filled with pain met the night sky above you, as you felt the gentle wind go past you.

Should I do an part two