Takeda x reader

Here, you are in the armory room for some reason. But everytime you ask Kenshi or Sonya what going on they say it an secret, you through you were in trouble and this was part of it so the person who not in touble doesn't run away but when you hear, "hey (y/n), put this on."  You heard the voice of Jonny as you met an blindfold as you ask, "am I in touble? Am i-"

You get cut off by Jonny putting the blindfold on you to only hear, "relax, you didn't nothing wrong. Okay." You heard the nice voice as you reply, "that what they are say. Jonny." As you hear an laugh as you hear, "they have an point Jonny." You slowly move your head as you say, "I can't see shit in this, Kenshi is this what you deal with?" 

You can feel eyes on you as you hear, "well, yes and no. I can't see but I can sen-." You cut him off as you say, "I feel bad for you. Now how am I going to walk with this on?" When you hear sliences you felt your heart start to race, you laugh before saying, "this is very funny guys, but where are you g-."

"(Y/n)...." you tense up badly as you slowly look over to the anger female voice, "cassie?" You heard the nevose in your voice as Hear giggles and laughing around you.

"Cassie what ever I did, am sorry alright." You slowly back up to only  trip on something as you felt an unknown figure catch you along saying, "hey (y/n)." You heard the calm voice as you felt your blindfold by taken off by an gloved hand.

As you slowly open your eyes to only met the brown eyes looking down at you, you felt your heart race as you yell, "DUMBASS, YOU BACK!" You quickly hug him tightly  as you hear an laugh come from him, "but you love this dumbass." You slowly pull away to meet his brown eyes

"Hmmm, do I know that." You slowly stand up as you hear the sliences and everyone staring at you two. "(Y/n), you do right! I m-mean am not like my dad and all but I d-do try!" You felt his figure stand up as you glaze over at him

To only laugh at him as you hear, "you pranks! Get over here!" But before you could run you felt his icon whip goes around your waist and pull you Close to him as you say, "I wonder who I got it from hmm." You felt the icon whip goes back to only get replaced with his arms as he hide his face to only mutter, "stop, making me panick like that." You smile and say, "I think about it, my dumbass."