Liu kang x reader

You were always worried about him, when he goes off on his mission with Raiden or into the tourment. Your felt your body were always on edge when your alone or Liu Kang was gone it wasn't the same.

Here you alone standing in the tourment the events still in you head as you walk in the once screaming and cheering halls now empty and quiet which never felt the same but it made you feel better about Liu Kang leaving.

Until you hear, "hello, future lover of Liu Kang..." You heard the threaten in the unknown low voice as your eyes widen in fear as you slowly turn around to met the yellow glaring cat eyes, the moonlight lit up the Female figure as you stutter, "M-Mileena, what are you doing here?" You heard it the fear in your voice as you take an shakely breath only back away slowly

To only hear, "it will be an shame if something happened to you, (Y/N)." You felt you heart race at those words as you felt your mind rush with through of what will happen next.

"you stay away from her Mileena." The sudden serious voice bring you back to only met him in front of you. You felt your eyes widen as you met the raven hair, the all familiar rec band around his head as you stutter"Liu Kang....." In shock, as the sense of safety slowly comes over to you making you realize the danger in you were just in

"come on, Liu Kang. I was just going to have some fun with them." Your body met the arm in front of you ready to push in case anything happens as you hear, "Mileena, I warn you to stay away from them if it was good f-." As you hear sudden word of female, "leave now Mileena." As your eyes dart to only met her, the one the only Kitena as you hear the low hiss of annoying before hearing, "This won't be the lost time you see me sister!" You heard the anger as her footspet rush off to only say. "Thank you."

As you met her eyes looking over at you to only nod before walking off leaving you alone with Liu Kang.

"do you know how much danger you were in just now. If I did n-." You cut him off, "do you know how much I worry about you." You look up to his eyes as you continue, "I worry Liu Kang. When you in that tourment or on mission.... When you're not with me am not the same..." You heard your voice change in pain as you glaze away to the battle field the pain unbearable as you feel his hand met your cheek, the burning warmth you love so much as you eyes met his as you hear, "I worry about you too...."

The now softer voice then before as you reply, "I guess, we both worry for each....." You smiles slowly as you put your hand over his to only say, "I hope no one will put your fire out..."

"no one will put me out." You hear an low chuckle as you smile up at him and you know no one will put the fire out when you're around because you keep his fire burning