Chapter 5

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Marinette's eyes shot open when she heard the alarm and she tried to sit up but was held down by Kagami's arm that was laying across her stomach and Chloe's head that was resting on her shoulder.

'I must be a very deep sleeper because how did I not feel this?' Marinette thought to herself.

Marinette shrugged Chloe off her shoulder and removed Kagami's arm from her stomach. The actions caused the two girls to wake up.

"Good morning you two!" Marinette said as she crawled from between her two friends and got off the bed.

"Morning. What time is it?" Chloe asked as she ran a hand through her messy bed hair.

"Just gone six o'clock. It's Monday." Marinette replied

"Oh! It's your first day!" Kagami jumped out of bed with a look of excitement on her face, "we must get you ready!"

"What?"

"Don't look so shocked Mari-Bug. We're gonna help you look amazing for your first day of school. Now hurry up and go shower and brush your teeth so we can get your hair and stuff sorted" Chloe ordered as she started to push her out of the room.

Marinette laughed, "ok, ok sheesh! I'm going. I'll be out in a bit then"

The plan was for them to set off at 7 o'clock so that they would make it to Collège Sévigné by 07:20 am so that she would have enough time to get accustomed to her room and get her timetable and anything else she needs.

Chloe and Kagami remained true to their word of making her look nice and presentable for her first day. They didn't go all out but she still looked nice. Kagami had straightened her hair and did a half up half down style with some parts of the tied-up hair braided with some bobby pins to hold the hair in place. Chloe did a light amount of natural makeup and added some lip gloss. It looked good along with her uniform. She still couldn't get over how comfy it was.

It was a shame that her two friends couldn't come with her and her parents to drop her off at Collège Sévigné since they too had school to attend and if they came, they'd be extremely late after coming back. It was quite a teary goodbye between the three friends. Chloe had demanded for Marinette not to cry or else she would ruin her makeup. Marinette laughed. She missed her friends already and the car hadn't even driven off yet. They promised to face time and text as much as they could and whenever they were allowed to, they'd visit her at her dorm. The most she would probably see them is during an Akuma attack.

Marinette kept on waving at Kagami and Chloe until she could no longer see them. She turned back around and leaned back on her seat and let out a small sigh. She felt Tikki and Plagg tap her through her pocket. She looked down and the two of them both gave her reassuring smiles and she couldn't help but smile back at them.

"You excited sweetheart?" Tom looked at her through the rearview mirror with a smile.

"I'm both excited and nervous. I have a good feeling about this school though. I do hope that the people will be nice there" Marinette replied.

"I'm sure they will. I've read the reviews about the school and they're pretty good to me. Am sure that you'll be fine. But still, you should be careful"

"Don't worry mama. I will be."

Since the road wasn't so busy this early in the morning, they made it to Collège Sévigné the time they planned to. Tom took the two suitcases out of the boot and Sabine took out the box that had Marinette's sewing machine in it along with a bag that had some fabrics. Marinette was rather happy when she was told that she was allowed to bring it.