Chapter 25

Lila was busy scrolling through Instagram, feeling bored since all her friends seemed to be busy until she came across a post that said 'suggested follow' because Adrien was following them.

"Allan.M.M"

It was a simple username but Lila went onto his Instagram page and saw that he had 373k followers.

She clicked on the pinned post.  It was a selfie of a darkskin boy in a school uniform. their was a tanned, brunette boy next to him who was pulling a stupid face. 

She wasn't surprised that someone like Adrien would be following other good looking popular guys. she wondered what this Allan guy was popular for though.

Lila was going to scroll past it but something caught her attention in the background.

She zoomed in on the picture and saw two girls and another blonde. The blonde boy's face wasn't clear, hidden behind the book. But you could see the side of the girls' faces.

And one of them was Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Lila's mouth dropped open in shock. She couldn't read the caption because it was in English. She only recognised the word family. She swiped the picture because there was more than one on the guy's post. Allan had an arm around Marinette's shoulder in the last one. the girl smiled as she looked into the camera.

Ugh! She looks so happy!

"Is she in England or something?" Lila wondered to herself. The post didn't have the location of where it was taken. And she can't identify the school either.

Lila grinned. This was progress regardless. She'll get help from Max tomorrow.

"You can never hide from me Mari-trash" she muttered with bitterness. She really hoped Marinette wasn't far. 

Meanwhile...

Out of the group, Allan was the calmest. You don't usually see him angry. However...

"YOUUU PRICKS!" He yelled.

Allegra let out a cackle, Marinette giggled and Felix had a small smirk on his face.

Claude laughed and said, "4x4 is 16 so that's how many you gotta pick up bro,"

Allan tugged at his durag and let out a groan, You guys are actually the worst friends ever. You all had +4 cards?!"

"Sorry, Allan. I didn't wanna do it but I also didn't want to have to pick up 12 cards," Marinette said, feeling slightly bad for Allan but still giggling.

"I thought we were friends. how can I get done dirty like this?"

"Sorry, buddy, but in Uno, there are no friends." Claude laughed

Allan mumbled, "This has to be racism somehow. What kind of nonsense is this!"

"And this is why I love Uno!" Said Claude as he put his next card down, "Playing games with Allan is honestly the best,"

"Nahhhh you guys are bare jarring when you do this. Is this what we're doing now? Annoy Allan during games night?"

Marinette reached over and gave him a reassuring pat on the back, "It's alright Allan, I'm sure that somewhere in those cards, you'll have something that may help you win,"

Allan let out a sigh as he looked through his bunch of cards, "doesn't make it any better. I had two cards left. Two!"

"You usually win anyway. We could give you the whole deck and you'd still win somehow," said Claude.

Allan smirked a little before rolling his eyes, "just play the damn game,"

Allan did not in fact win this time but Marinette did.