Acid on my skin

I am a thousand years old. A wizard. The lord of Evil. That could be enough, yet I'm so much more.

I look into the mirror and feel the urge to smile. It's more of a smirk when it escapes me. I've never had a thing for love or positivity but right now my dark and cold heart is filled with something similar to joy. It could be the excitement. It's the same feeling I get when I see someone struggle and beg for their life between my two palms. The same feeling that darkness gives me. Shadows. Seventeen years. I've been waiting for this moment for seventeen years. Almost eighteen. It's a shame that one person deserved so much attention and dedication from me. If it wouldn't be for my benefits I wouldn't waste a second for that person. For her. Nobody deserves my attention. Not longer than needed. Not longer than I want. Not seventeen years.

I take a deep breath and concentrate on my body. I love the feeling of being weightless, blending out my surroundings and going wherever I want whenever I want. I'm powerful. The most powerful and strong wizard that the magic dimensions have ever seen. Will see...

The gust of wind that blows through my hair tells me that I arrived. I open my eyes and there I am. Alfea. I've never liked this place. It is too positive, colorful, bright and good but she is here so I have to be here too. I can feel her presence. I always did and I know she does too. Wherever I went, she was always in the back of my head, her energy was all over my body. We were like two magnets who felt each other's tension, even from different dimensions. She doesn't know me but she will. She won't get rid of me. I can already feel the power of her fire. It is so hot that I'm almost scared she could burn me with just a glance. I will do anything to receive that glance from her. It's worth more than the thousand years I've spent with living.

Faragonda won't tolerate me for a second. She will do anything to beat me and send me off her precious little school that's filled with little, weak fairies. I know that she will sense my presence the second I enter the building. She wouldn't stand a chance against me but there is no need to announce myself in a way that would ruin the years of preparation. Everything would have been for nothing, if I would just walk in. I need to be more patient and observe. I've waited seventeen years. A few months more won't hurt me.

Bloom

"If you don't wake up right now I will throw a tantrum! You can't go to the ball in this cheap fabric that you call pajama!" I am awake, I can hear Stella but I'm too tired to open my eyes or stand up. All she did last night was talking about how excited she is about the ball and all the presents she will receive from the visitors and her father. Her father and this whole event mean a lot to her. That's why I sit up. I don't want to get on her nerves on such an important day. The less she gets mad, the better for all of us. We have to support her and act right. The girls must already be ready. Other than me. I always take the most time to get ready or wake up. I'm a sleepyhead and she knows that. Unfortunately she has no mercy and won't give me five more minutes. That's why I do her the favor and get up. "I will take a big nap after this all is over and don't you dare to stop me from it." I am serious. I need some rest after the endless weeks of fighting demons. She smiles and walks towards the large dressing room that every bedroom in this palace has. "After we survive this you can do whatever you want but as soon as you got your rest I will show you Solaria. You can't say no to that." She comes back with the dress she picked for me. It's blue and shiny, so elegant and perfect for me. With a lot of tulle. She knows exactly what I like and what fits me the most. Her sense of fashion is immaculate, the best and I trust her with every styling and makeover she does to me.

I slide my fingers over the soft fabric and get goosebumps but it's not because of the mesmerizing shimmer and quality of the dress. There is something else. I can feel this strong and dark energy around me. It's like a second layer of skin that I can't get rid of and I don't know where it's coming from. As if there's a shadow that's walking around me all the time. I can't even tell if it's a bad or a good feeling. It's powerful and makes me feel like my powers are stronger than usually but I feel like they would get out of control if I would use them. I didn't tell the girls about it because I don't want them to worry. Especially not when I don't even know where it's coming from. I don't want to manifest bad things and chaos. Today is Stella's day and I don't want to ruin that.