easily embarrassed

Dick: awww jaybird I'm sorry, Jason: Richard that was a secret!
Dick: I know look nobody Knows about it promise, Jason:" blushing red" of course I love Barbra but I knew you did too so I let it go so you would be happy with her, me; oof I sense therpay session gonna be early today, dick: oh Jason.....I knew you liked her a and I knew she did and didn't like you ...I was afraid she'd break your heart, me: little hard to break something that's already shattered dick, dick: I know...., Me: hey jay where's Samuel and Charlotte, Jason: Sammy and Charlie are with Tim , me: ok , dick: if it makes you feel any better that's how she acted when she found out I liked her. ... , Jason: wow gee thanks I'm Soo relived " sarcasm" , dick: Jason please I'm sorry !, Jason: it's fine dick really, dick: ok just checking, Jason: Samuel,Charlotte come here, Sammy and Charlotte: coming dad, Jason: sighs" come over to me, Sammy: dad is everything ok, Jason:.... Y yeah everything is fine Sammy , dick: ok...uhh Jason your umm" points to the white streak in his hair" , Jason: I know it's sticking up and bobbing up and down, dick: come here let me fix it," dick took a look l hair Jel and a comb and fixed Jason hair" , dick: no need to worry little brother big d got ya back, Jason: I know thanks , dick: your welcome Jason,. Jason: d did dad get back from patrol, dick: yeah he di-...you just called Bruce dad, Jason: I I don't know what your talking about," walks off"