twin telepathy?

Thomas:.... You know you staring at him isn't going to sling him in this locker you know, Richard: ssh! , Thomas: don't shh me-" gets his mouth covered", Richard: be quiet a minute ok, Sammy: mhm hehehe , Charlotte: making motions with her hands, Samuel: nods", Thomas; werid...., Richard: no you dingus  their communicating, Thomas: how? , Richard: their twins! Duh besides it's interesting to watch especially when they nod , Samuel:..... Looks at. Charlie" , Charlotte:... Ok Richard we see you what could you possibly have to say,  Richard: can you two really communicate like that, Charlotte:... Uhh. Yeahhh why?, Richard: it's very interesting how do you guys do it ?,  Charlotte:... Well we just do we have that connection, Samuel: y yeah it just comes naturally, Richard: ok..., Thomas: dude that's just werid and lame, Richard: your just werid and lame!!, Richard:.... Hey bookworm could I possibly buy you a milkshake after school at the café, Samuel: sure ummm what time after school, Richard: after football practice ok, Samuel: ok that's fine, Richard: see you then bookworm, Charlotte: looks like big bad redhead is starting to fall for you sammy, Samuel: I don't think so... he's just being nice, Charlotte: has anyone offered to buy a milkshake for you just to be nice, Samuel: no but, Charlotte: I think he's amazed to be honest the other day he was trying to insult tease you and he walked in class and you were giggling and so happy you're eyes sparkled and it's like he had a brain fart couldn't even remember what he was going to say I mean I could be wrong but I don't think I am, Samuel: I don't know..