Screams and creams

G!p Billie
Sub y/n

Billie's Pov

"Maybe if we look at this!" My teacher yelled. I blurred out her voice and drew in my black notebook. The girl next to me was chewing on her pen. She's also my my crush. We're kinda friends but we don't talk that much.

"Do you have a pencil?" Y/n asked in her soft and sweet angelic voice. "Yeah.. sure" I hesitantly said. I gave her the pencil I was using. "Do you bite your pencil?" She asked and I nod a bit.

She laughed a bit. "Me too" she said and I felt a presence behind me. "No talking" the teacher said and y/n giggled. "I'm sorry but you kinda sound like a man" y/n said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry but you both are going to have detention"  the teacher said mocking y/n. "You could never sound like me in a million years" y/n said and I put my head down and laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

"Okay that's it!" The teacher yelled and y/n rolled her eyes. "Umm... okay" she said and I lifted my head up to see her smiling at me.

Time skip—

"You two stay here" the teacher said as she ended the class. Y/n and I just sat there. Other kids started to enter the room. I guess more detention students. Everyone sat at different desk y/n scoot her desk closer to mine.

I watched her and she put her head on my shoulder. "This going to be boring as fuck" y/n said and I laughed. I put my hand on her thigh. "So do we just sit here and do nothing?" I asked and everyone looked at me.

"Yeah" a girl said and y/n laid her head on my lap. "It's going to be so boring!" Y/n whined. I looked down at her and wrapped my hand around her neck. I know we don't really talk but like I said I have a huge crush on her.

(Just saying friends that flirt are the superior than relationships)

"What do you think you're doing?" Y/n asked as she giggled. I love this girl like she's so fun and cute to play with. I leaned down to her and kissed her. She pushed me away a bit.

"I'm sorry" i whispered and y/n shook her head. "No it's fine just not here in front of them" she said and I nod. I squeezed y/ns thighs tightly. "You're beautiful" I said and she turned red. "Thank you" y/n mumbled. "You wanna go to the bathroom?" I asked and y/n nod.

We got up and went to the door. We looked out to see if anyone was there. We ran out into the hall and into the bathroom. We locked the bathroom door and y/n laughed. She's so beautiful. I pulled her close to me and kissed her.  "I've been waiting to do this for a long time" i said.

"Me too" y/n said and it shocked me a bit. I continued to kiss her and pick her up. Y/n wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned into my mouth. We tongued each others mouths. I put my hands under y/ns little skirt.

"I love your clothes but they can't stay on for long" i said and y/n nod and giggled. I pulled on her bottom lip softly. I slid off her tiny lacy thong and then her skirt. She thick as hell. I slapped y/ns ass and watched it jiggle.

"Fuck.." I groaned out and y/n smiled then unbuckled my pants. I kissed her neck as she was doing that and I felt my pants drop in a second. Y/n pulled down my boxers and I felt the fresh cold air hit the skin of my penis.

Y/n rubbed up and down my dick with her warm little hands. I moaned and kept kissing her neck. Y/ns back was against the wall and her legs were wrapped around my waist. I was already in the perfect position. I took my dick rubbed it against y/ns lips.

She moaned and whimpered a bit. Her pussy was very wet and sticky. I didn't even touch her but it doesn't matter to me. At least I know she gets turned like that. I squeezed my tip in her very tight hole. "Ahh- fuck!" Y/n gasped out. I'm guessing she's never done this before.

"So fucking tight baby" I groaned in y/ns ear and she held onto me tightly. "I'mma go slow at first for you" i said and kept slowly inching my way in her. I thrusted in and out of her slowly. "Mmm! Billie!" Y/n whined and I grabbed her throat and kissed her.

"Damn.." I mumbled and went a little faster. "Fuck!" Y/n moaned out and I tilted my head back. Y/n kissed my neck while her moaning still went on. I slapped her thighs a couple times making her clench around my dick.

"Billie!" Y/n yelled and I laid her on little bench in the bathroom. I opened y/ns legs and went in between them. I licked up her pretty cunt and sucked her clit lightly. Y/n grabbed my hair tightly. She squeezed her thighs around my head. I licked between her lip and stuck my tongue in.

"I'm cumming!" Y/n yelled I chuckled and fingered her fastly. "Go ahead baby let it all out" i said and y/ns legs began to shake. Her pussy clenched around my fingers and came. I slowly stopped and then pulled my fingers out. I licked them and kissed her.

"You did so well baby" I said and y/n smiled lightly. "Thank you" y/n said softly while panting. She sat there for about ten minutes then we had to leave. But I invited her to my house and there was a lot more.

This is bad kinda but I had to make something