Hands on me

Billie sub (g!p)
Y/n dom
Slap kink
Biting kink
Degrading/ praise kink

Billie's pov

Y/n and I we're going to a costume party. Her dress looked so good on her I can't control myself. My thing is that she doesn't know how good she looks.

"Baby we're almost there" I said y/n hummed and grabbed her purse. She also grabbed my hand and put it on  her thigh. I squeezed a little I could feel her looking at me.

She's making me so horny and she knows it. I think the whole car ride y/n was trying to tease me. It was hot but kinda frustrating cause she won't let me touch anywhere else.

I got out once we parked and then I went around to open the door for y/n. She grabbed my hand then stepped out. Of course I have to treat my girl like a queen.

"This is such a big place what the fuck" I said and y/n laughed a bit. "You're cute Billie" she said in a very seductive voice.

Y/n kissed my cheek and then we walked in holding hands. Everyone was saying hi and surrounding me. But all I could think about it how hard she got me.

Y/n pulled me to dance with her and we were in the middle of the floor. She was touching me all over and looking at me so seductively. Then she moved her hand down my chest while her other arm was around my neck.

"Baby..." I said y/n smirked and her hand traveled down my pants. I bit my lip as she rubbed my crotch. But then she turned around and moved her hips against me.

This girl doesn't know how much she turns me on. Y/n started to grind on me deeply. I could hear her breathes and soft moans. It was getting hot quickly so I gripped y/ns hips.

I kissed her neck and moved against her. It was like we were the only people in the room. "I need you" I said in her ear.

Y/n pulled me from the dance floor and took me to the bathroom. "We haven't even drank yet and you're really needy baby" she said as she hopped on the sink counter.

She spread her legs and I saw no underwear. I sighed in frustration she made me so horny. I got closer to her and rubbed up her thighs.

"No" y/n said then slapped my face. I was looking at her with a needy face. She took off her dress and then her bra. "Don't do anything until I say so" she said and I nod.

Y/n moved her hand down her torso and then to her clit. She began rub slowly and bite her lip. "Mm- baby" y/n moaned and tilted her head back.

She continued to touch herself with her other hand gripping her tit. I had to stand there and watch her please herself. I loved it but also hated it so much.

"F-fuck!" Y/n moaned. She grabbed my hand and put two fingers in her mouth. Then she sucked lightly and pulled them out. After she then put my fingers inside her.

I loved the feeling of her warm pussy and the sounds her moans. Y/n pulled down my pants and looked me in the eyes. Then she saw how hard I really am.

"Oh- wow baby" I bit my lip and she scooted closer to the edge. Then she unbutton my shirt. "You're so good for me" she whispered while stroking me.

"Oh god.." I moaned y/n leaned to kiss my neck. "You like that?" She asked as her hand played with my balls. I nod and moaned.

"Honey... words" she said I sighed. "Y-yes, fuck yes" I stuttered out. Y/n got down from the counter then turned around. She prompt her ass up a bit and took my hand while putting them on each side of her.

I pushed myself in her. "Agh! Mmm" y/n moaned I thrusted in and out slowly. I watched her tits bounce as I went in and out. It was more like she was going up and down.

"You like your pathetic cock shoved inside me baby?" Y/n asked i nod. "Yes mm!" I moaned and kissed the back of her neck. I fastened my pace and y/n leaned her head back.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned loudly. I knew I hit a certain spot for her. Y/n gripped the counter tightly. "Ah! Keep going baby, don't you dare fucking stop!" Y/n yelled.

"Yes mommy!" I moaned she looked so hot the way her back arched and her ass clapped up and down on me. "Ohh! Fuckk!" Y/n moaned, I groaned and wrapped my arm around her waist.

I went harder and faster she felt way too good. I couldn't stop and at the point I wanted to give her my babies. I came inside her and I felt it drip down from her pussy.

Y/n moaned and looked back she then hopped back in the counter. She went doggy style while facing the mirror.

"Eat my pussy baby" y/n said and I smiled a little. I kissed down her ass to her clit. My kisses turned into sucks and that became licking. "Mm- so good" she whispered.

Y/n spread her ass cheeks and arched more. I stuck my fingers in her while licking and sucking her clit. "Oh! Shit.." I kept going wanting her to moan and cum.

"Ahhh! Fuck! Ohhhh!" Y/n yelled and I felt more creams around my fingers. Then some clenching. "Taste me" she said I pulled my fingers out and put them in my mouth.

Her taste was so sweet and good. "Mmm" I hummed and y/n stood there for a moment. "You really enjoyed it I see" I nod.

"Of course I did and love when you're control baby" I said as I grabbed her chin. I kissed her. "I love when you are also but you're so good" she said I bit her lip and my whole mood changed from sub to dom.

"God... get back on your knees for me princess" I said and y/n was a bit shocked from the change of attitude. "Yes ma'am" she said in my ear.

-
Part two or no?
I actually like this because this reminds me of me and my gf fr. She switches her moods a lot when it comes to being dominant or submissive and I just go with whatever.

Sorry for ranting