Yes ma'am

Billie dom
Y/n sub
Strapon
Mommy kink

Y/n's Pov

Today is my second day of being a billionaire's assistant. I'm still very nervous of course but yesterday was just a introduction. Today is the day I actually get to do something.

I got ready and drove to her house. It's pretty big but she said that she'll have to do her work at home today.

I got greeted by a man in a suit. I'm guessing he's the buttler. When I walked in I looked around. I was amazed.

"Mrs. O'Connell?!" I said and I saw a woman walked down the stairs. "I'm her fiancé.. she's in her office" the woman was beautiful.

"H-hi, um where can I find her office?" I asked and she pointed down a big hallway. I nod and quickly walked away. "Wait- Can you tell her that I'm going out" she said with a bit of an attitude.

"Yes I will" I said then kept walking. My heels didn't make this fun. I knocked on the door and I heard a come in.

I walked in and looked around. "Hello?" She asked. "Oh im your new assistant and uhh.. your wife said she'll be out" I said nervously.

The whole time she hasn't looked at me. "She's barely my wife and what's your name?" She asked. "Uh- Y/n y/l/n" I said and she finally looked up.

I could see her little smile. "Well, I don't have much for you to do right now but I'll tell you when I need you" she said then went back to her work.

"Um- so what should I do for now?" I asked. "Hmm.. you can sit here but Can you turn the heat up?" She asked and I nod.

I saw the thermostat and I trued to turn the heat up in the room. But it was to confusing. She sighed and got up.

"Look-" she said and she did it in two seconds. "Oh- I'm sorry" I said she shrugged. "It's okay but now you know" she said and I sat in one of the chairs in her office.

The phone rang and she looked at me to get it. I answered and it was some random lady yelling. "Umm- ma'am calm down please" I said. Billie looked at me up and down.

"Yes I will tell her" I said to the woman on the phone. "It's your wife.." I said and Billie rolled her eyes. "Tell her to fuck off" she said.

"Um- miss, she's really busy and I need to hang up now" I said and Billie laughed a bit. "You look so nervous when you don't have to be and when my wife calls just ignore it" she says.

"Yes ma'am" I said and I felt the room getting kinda hot. But I don't wanna turn the heat down. So I took off my blazer and unbutton my shirt a bit.

The whole time she just stared at me. "Y/n, what are you doing love?" And I turned red. "I-it's hot in here, I'm sorry" I said she chuckled.

"It's okay, you don't have to say sorry" Billie said and got up. Then she leaned against the front of her desk. "Come here" she said and I got up and went in front of her.

She took off my glasses and loosened my hair. "You look beautiful" she said and I just stared at her. She was touching me... she's fucking touching me????

"You're turning red, it's adorable" she said then brought her face to my ear. "Can you do me a favor?" Billie asked and I nod.

"Be good and take off your shirt for me" she said and I was confused. "Ma'am this isn't the job I signed up for" i said quickly.

"Look, my wife is a bitch and she's cheating on me with a man so please just do this for me" she said and as she put her hand on my waist.

"Yes ma'am" I said and then started to take my shirt off. She turned me around quickly and pushed her stuff off her desk. Then she put me on her desk and kissed my neck.

I moaned softly and she kept going harshly. Her hand gripped my chest through my bra. I could tell that she really wanted this.

"Take it off" she said referring to my bra. I took off my bra and she bit her lip. Today was not expected to go like this. Billie kissed around my boobs and licked.

She was good at was she does I can say that. But I didn't think my job would require having sex with my boss.

Billie sucked my nipples making me moan more. "Moans so beautiful" she said and I bit my lip and leaned my head back.

Her hands went up my skirt and opened my legs. "Are you okay with this?" Billie asked and I nod. She moved my panties aside.

"Mrs. O'Connell-" "No baby, call me mommy" I nod and swallowed my spit. "Um- do you actually want this to happen?" I asked and she sighed.

"You turn me on y/n, the minute I got a look at you" she said. It actually hasn't been that long since we just met. "Let me do my thing baby" I nod.

Billie rubbed my clit and kissed me. I moaned in her mouth and grind on her hand. "Fuck, so wet" she said and I took breath before kissing her again.

You know those scenes in movies when the clip cuts at the girl moaning into the boys mouth. Well I got to live the moment and now I know what's the hype over it.

She pushed a finger in me. I moaned and gasped. "So good" she said as she slowly went in and out of me. I bit her lip and held her closer.

"Mm- someone's needy" she said then. Put her other finger in. I rolled my eyes back and she kept fingering me.

My head was thrown back and I kept moaning while she kissed my neck. "Oh god.." I moaned and Billie hummed.

"You like this huh?" She asked and I nod. "Words baby" billie said and I moaned. "Y-yes mommy!" I moaned she smirked and went faster.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna-" "No not yet sweetie" she said and looked me up and down then took off my skirt. She ripped off my panties and smirked.

She lifted me up and took me out the office. She carried me up her stairs and into her room while still kissing me.

When Billie put me on her bed she went into her huge closet and seven minutes later she came back with a Strapon. I could see that it was double sided.

"You're gonna love this" she said and I bit my lip while staring into her eyes. "It's something new and since my wife didn't want to do it, I guess we can now" she said as she leaned down.

Billie licked over my lips then kissed them. She claimed on the bed and rubbed the tip on my clit. Then in between my soaked lips.

"Take it really good" she said and pushed in. I moaned while gripping the blanket. "Mm- fuck" Billie moaned. She sounds beautiful.

She started off with slow strokes and gentle. I moaned and she held my face. "I don't know why but I feel like I know you" she breathed out while looking into my eyes.

I felt the same but not at the same time. I just pulled chin and kissed her. She went a bit faster and that made me arch my back. Billie and I were both moaning.

"Ah! Mommy!" I moaned she bit her lip and moaned. "Mm- such a good girl" I rolled my eyes back while gripping her hair.

"Oh god! Im gonna cum!" I moaned she shook her head. "Not yet" she said and I knew I couldn't hold it. I looked at her with big eyes and begged.

"Please mommy, I need to cum, fuck, please!" I moaned she went faster. Then pressed down on the bottom of my stomach.

I rolled my eyes back again and screamed. My legs shook and I felt everything come out of me. I could hear her chuckle.

"I didn't know you were a squirter" she said and I said and she pulled out. "What about you?" I asked and I shook her head.

"I already came" she said in my ear. When I saw her underwear on the floor with white stains on them. I was shocked.

"I did it when you unbuttoned you shirt, it's was the hardest I ever came actually" I was so surprised. Billie took off the blanket and cuddled me in the sheet.

"Hm- you're mines now, y/n" she said and I bit my lip then smiled.

Part 2 or no?