Chapter One

Hels sighed he had just been sitting in the bar. "Well, I am honoured that you decided to stop by and chit chat" He greeted.

A hooded figure nodded "Unfortunately, however like I've told in the past we can always mix the two together." The figure spook.

"That you have indeed told me, so what do you need this time?" Asked Hels. "Well, A little hermit has this thing called the rift" The figure spoke.

Their voice quite, softly scratching like a snake seething its prey it's victim. Venomous spitting the voice began to continue speaking.

"The rift, he doesn't know it yet but the rift is extremely extremely more dangerous then one would think."
The figure spook, a scratched growl in voice.

Hels nodded, "I am unaware what this rift you speak of is" Hels spoke, slightly gripping his sword. "But if it's that dangerous is it truly smart to toy with it?" Questioned Hels.

"Don't worry, I'm not toying with it for evil. What I'm doing this time is not for evil, I know many won't believe me. Which is why I came to you" the figure spoke, a feeling caught up in his voice, a feeling of dread.

The figure knew at this moment he was fish in a net, a fly in a spiders web, an human surrounded by lava
He knew he was in the danger of death.

Hels chuckled "Why would you come to me?" Questioned Hels, amusement evident in his voice.

The figure sighed, "that's simple. You knew what to do to during the derpcoin, now I need your logic for what I'm doing." He stated, great fear had taken over his voice.

Hels stared, "Well what do you need my logic for?" Questioned Hels staring the figure down.

"Well I don't need your help yet but I'm going to. For now, I need to get back to work" stated the figure confidence returning to his voice.

"Alright I'll be in touch then" Hels shrugged off confused, "just what the hell has gotten into him?" Asked Hels after the figure had gotten up and walked off.

"Doesn't matter I guess" Hels muttered to himself as a waitress handed him a drink. "Thank you m'lady" he thanked scarsm radeating off the word m'lady, getting a wordless smile in response.

"Just hope he figures whatever his doing out before it's to late after all you never know in this place." Said Hels scratching his chin.

The figure was walking through a crowded corridor. He didn't really know where he would find the person he was looking for.

The figure sighed slumping against a wall to be out of the way of fellow people wondering the corridor.

He needed to find this one person, he knew it and he knew the person he was looking for did two.

The two Afterall had monthly coffee meet ups, eventually the figure found the table the person he was looking for was waiting at.

A black figure with venomous green eyes and a bit of blood under one shot up.

Staring into the figures soul, a snake like slim radiating off where the person's hand had once rested.

The figure chuckled, "Hello Jeff." Greeted The figure sitting down opposite to Jeff.

Jeff snarled sliding a coffee over to the figure. The figure felt a sense of comfort when Jeff had snarled he didn't know why.

"Hello." Greeted Jeff as the figure took a sip of his coffee. "So what are you after." Questioned Jeff.

"You made a deal with a god once if I remember correctly" stated the figure curiousity and determination in his composuter.

"Yes why do you ask?" Questioned Jeff, "I just needed to know the gods where real" stated The figure.

Jeff took another sip of coffee, "They are believe me they are." Stated Jeff the figure nodded.

"I trust you on that" stated the figure, getting up and walking off. He left without a goodbye it wasn't unusual for Jeff.

The figure continued on down the corridor he was seemingly searching for something or someone. No outsider would ever be able to tell.

The figure stopped in front of the portal, the portal that would take him to the world of hermitcraft.

He knew he had to this, but did he have the strength? Hels, and many others where able to do stuff they had strength.

But they came from hels, he did not he didn't come from hels, he came from the void.

Both he and his brother did, sticking one hand through the portal before following with his foot next.

The process always had him left dizzy but on the other side it got serious.

Here it wasn't the peaceful quite evil life he had gotten used to in hels, he was entering somewhere where it was quite very much the polar opposite.

"Welcome me home brother because I am back."

The figure smirked to himself, walking across the nether tiles. He always had a distaste for Netherack, he didn't really remember why.

He just always hated it, walking along the tiles he was thinking, Xisuma wouldn't believe him if he told him the real reason as to why he was there.

The figure sighed knowing that his own brother would never believe him, all because of their differences in the past.

The figure knew that once he entered the portal to the shopping district he would enter the snakes nest.

He knew that he had to do this, to protect his friends. Well when he thought about it they weren't really friends.

The figure sighed, he knew he would know more about the rift then anyone else.

He was a fly about to fly straight into the spiders web, a cow straight for the slaughter.

How would he be burried where he to die? Where he to die would anyone grieve him?

Did anyone in hels even care for him? Did they respect him enough to give him a grave?

Thoughts overwhelming him the figure scurried to a wall and sat down.

Something was running down his face? But what? A liquid the figure didn't know why their was water coming out of his eyes.

The figure watched as the water slowly but surely dropped from his eyelids only to hit the ground and evoporat.

Slowly the figure started to feel warmth, water couldn't go in the nether it would melt.

Once the figure realised that was when the pain came, soon after the pain came the screaming.

He was burning alive barely able to breath screaming he didn't know for what he didn't know for whom.

But he was screaming as many different names of people who might care as he could.

He screamed for help, but nobody came so he screamed and screamed again.

Soon enough the figure knew his face would hardly even be recognisable.

The figure let himself curl up it was quite clear what was going to happen: he was going to die.

The figure with what little strength he had opened a book and managed to write down words.

'Dear anyone who reads this message,
Tell hels I'm sorry I never just hung out with him
Tell Tru I'm sorry I couldn't of been a better father figure
Tell NPG I'm sorry we never got to make a rustic house together
Tell Jeff I'm sorry for always leaving so suddenly
Tell all the helians I'm sorry
And Tell Xisuma, I'm sorry we never got to push aside our differences'

The figure sighed having written that down, placing the book and wiping a tear.

Slowly he took a deep breath and screamed for someone he never expected to scream for.

"XISUMA"

He didn't know why he called for Xisuma he just did, he needed someone to find him and carry out his dying wishes.

"EX IS THAT YOU? HOLY SHIT BROTHER ARE YOU OK?"