🍄pt. 1🎈

Alr so uh first update  she/her pronouns yes yes yes uh hello there buckaroo OWA OWA OW- *dies*

~~~~~~~~~

One beautiful morning, the birds are chirping and the sun is smiling upon Mutsufasu, Japan.

Look at that cute little guy learning to fly-
Oh. The small blue bird comes tumbling down to the ground. Small footsteps run up to it. The culprit being a spiky blond haired boy. "Stupid bird, hah- looks like you and that dumb deku have something in common" the boy chuckles to himself.

Baku-hoe (POV)

After practicing my evil laugh I heard someone call out to me..
"Kachhan!"
That useless deku..
I growl quietly as I grit my teeth.
"Hey! I was looking for you!" He laughs nervously.
"What do you want.."
"I wanted- wait! What happened to that bird?"
He slowly crouched down and picked up the dumb thing.
"It's hurt! We have to help it"
"I'm not helping this stupid thing, you take care of it" I say as I begin to walk away.

-Time skip brought to you by RAID: Shadow legends-

3rd person (POV)

The sounds of little brats- I mean kids screaming and laughing fill the room.
It almost all comes to a stop as a small brown haired woman clapped her hands once, twice, still no response.
"1 2 3, eyes one me!" She calls out.
Immediately all of the kids stop what their doing.

"Finally, I see I got your attention, because.." she pauses for dramatic effect.. "..We have a new student!".
Sounds of oo's and ah's fill the room. As a small little girl with two two braids and a polka dot dress walks in.
"This is y/n Musaki , she will be joining today. Please treat her with kindness".
The girl looks around the room suddenly bouncing one each of her feet trying to contain the nervousness and excitement within her.

"Go ahead and get to know everyone sweetie" the teacher says to her.
The chubby cheeked little girl suddenly gets approached by a bunch of kids. "Hi! I'm Joanne wanna be friends?!" "Kenma" "hello!"
"What's your quirk?!". Y/n started to get overwhelmed by the amount of questions until a certain aggressive dandelion perks up "Do you even have a quirk? Or are you just another extra?".
'Extra? Yeah no.. I'm the baddest bitch here..or whatever that means' she thought.
"Yeah.. It's not that cool though".
"Can we see it?!" The kids surrounding her shout in unison.

Author (POV)

Suddenly the girl extended her hand, spreading her fingers. Each finger displayed an one of her elements.
A bunch of compliments were thrown at the girl from all directions.
"Wow! Once I get my quirk it'll be just as cool! What do you say we make a group?"
The Blondie spoke up once again,
"You know..cool kids only?".

"Sure!"

That's all it took for these two to become the BESTEST of friends.

~~~~~
DAYUM short-ass chapter mah boi uh that was prolly really boring I'm sorry uh don't worry it gets better- chow bella~