🦋Stand by me🦋

Author(POV)

A spiky haired boy strides down the hallways alongside his best pal.

"Woah look it's bakugou and Musaki!"
"They're so hot"
"They look so cute together!"
A bunch of murmurs filled the halls.

"Ya hear that princess?" The male speaks up.
"Loud and clear kat." she replies with a light chuckle. At which his heart beats quicker at the angelic sound she lets out.

The two have been inseparable since kindergarten. Two best buds. With benefits- (bro stfu you dumb hoe) dang ok.

The two walk into class Just in time before the bell rings.

"The mathematical...equa...minus......
Th-" the teacher goes on and on with the topic. Yet bakugou and Musaki seem to have different intentions. The two exchange notes as the lesson goes on.
'tsuki, are you even paying attention? O⁠_⁠o'
The female passes back the note to her beloved friend.
'not really.. but who cares? What did you do yesterday?' he replies.

From afar, watches a troubled green haired boy. Ever since she first arrived, Midoriya had grown fond of her. He often got jealous of bakugou because of they're relationship.
Our green haired bean always wanted to talk to her but never had the courage...little did he know- today was his day.

~Time skip brought to you by Shoto kicking little kids down that stairs because they called him 5 weenies~

"..and last but not least, Musaki and Midoriya" what?! The one and only y/n Musaki was going to be HIS partner?!

Adorablesweetcutecinnamonroll(POV)

'ohmygodohmygodohmygod she's gonna be my partner!! I can't believethisishappeningrightnow' the boy mentally screamed as he slowly turned more red by the second.
'SHE'S COMING THIS WAYY'
"uh..wassup?" The said-girl speaks up.
"U-u-uh h-hi I-i-I'm m-midoriya i-izuku but y-your can c-call m-me izuku, if you'd like" he mentally scolded himself for stuttering so much.
"ok. You must already know I'm y/n I guess, 'cause we're partners" she replies, awkwardly patting at her sides.
'woah her hair is so fluffy and soft-looking, I wonder if she'll let me touch it..how does she get her hair to curve like that on her forehead?' he thought, observing her edges and slicked back puff intensely.

Author(POV)

"Wanna do it at my house or yours?" Y/n spoke up again.
"M-my house is fine if y-your want to of course t-that i-is" (bro idk house/apartment complex whatevah) the boy stuttered out.
"Let's do it at yours" she said with a smile showing her shining canines.
Bakugou was basically FUMING as he then, stomped over to the two awkward teens.
"Oi princess, why don't we go get some lunch.. they're serving (F/F) and spicy ramen" he finally said quietly.
"'ight..cya Izu" she began walking away, eventually noticing the blonde wasn't following her..
"You coming 'tsuki?" She hollered.

Bakugou(POV)

"Yeah, in a minute..let me take care of something real quick" I muttered the last part.
"Right... K cya there!" She yelled back and trotted off, her curly pretty hair bouncing with each step.
While this was happening I didn't even notice the shitty deku beet-red from the stupid nickname she gave him.
"LISTEN HERE YA DAMN NERD," I began.
"Don't try to pull anything on y/n, ya got that?!" I said as I slammed my hand against the wall by the side of his face.
"K-k-kachhan she- we're just partners-" he got cut off by palm sparking, burning the paint off the wall.
"I DON'T THINK YOU HEARD ME THE FIRST TIME" I said reeling my hand back enclosed in a fist.
As soon as I was about to hit his ugly face..I felt a grasp on my rist ..she suddenly started me in the eyes.

Author(POV)

"Bakugou stop bullying Izu, he's just my partner, c'mon let's go get some food" Musaki spoke in a hushed tone.
The explosive blonde only tsk'ed in reply before grabbing her hand and walking off.
Not without sending the greenette one lest glare. Which he shivered under.

. . .

"Mmm~ this shi bussin" the beautiful goddess hummed.

"Damn this is good.. We should get this more often" a her childhood best friend responded.

The two sat comfortably under a tree in the Field

"Try some of this, it's soo good" the girl suddenly turned around and shoved a fork into his mouth

The boy could only hum in response as the spicy/sour/sweet/savory taste melted on his taste buds.
"Wow," he swallowed "that's good your not wrong..here taste this" he held a cup of dragon fruit flavoured ramune to her lips.
"Mmm~" she moaned(NOT LIKE THAT- D-D-D-DIRTY MIND GET CLEANSED-).
"That's delicious~ that's a new flavour" she grinned.

The two sat in comfortable silence cracking jokes every now and then until they eventually had to get back to class.

~~~~~~~
ALRIGHTYY THEN WHAT DID YA THINK?! I KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY BAKAHOE IS A LOVE INTEREST BUT NO- sorry uh I'll introduce more later 🤓nEugHueguGh also I forgot about the bird... 😐😑😐 Just pretend it flew to Beverly hills or whatevah. Anyway goodnight queens,kings, and precious 'tings.