🎭SPECIAL CHAPTER🧁

Hai there sista/brotha/sibling from anotha motha! I am happy to announce that...there is a new chapter and it features all of class 1-a including da teachers. Don't worry the students are aged up so NO PEDOPHILIA WE DON'T SUPPORT THAT HERE HELL NO..so please enjoy fam. Also THEY/THEM PRONOUNS

~~~~

Author(POV)

Aizawa sat at his podium, sippin' a go-gurt, in his comfy sleeping bag. He was just an hour away from having to deal with the problem children, class 1-a... sigh..

"Morning Shota!" a familiar voice got his attention attention.

He quietly groaned as he hesitantly lifted his head to see the oh-so cool (y/n).

"Good morning (n/n)" he said quietly before going back to staring at nothing.

Suddenly...he heard a a lot of movement and then a zipping sound from behind him.
(Bleach your mind bro srsly 🤓)

Before he could turn around, a (F/C) blur flashed in front of his face. He blinked only to find...

Y/n's happy, yet tired face with closed eyes in front of him in...you guess it! A (F/C) sleeping bag.

~T W I N S I E S~

"what the-"

. . .

After a while.. students started flooding in the classroom...only to find...

Two giant catapillars on the floor leaning against each other and the Podium.

"EEE~ THAT'S SO CUTE TAKE A PICTURE AND SEND IT TO MEE~" the pink skinned girl squealed, hands balled into fists against her face before a hand slapped over her mouth.

"Shhh~" Ojiro brought a finger to his lips as he watched the two tired souls rest.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE-" the blonde haired boy hollered walking towards the group of girls, with the acception of Mina squealing at the sight of Aizawa and (Y/N) cuddling together in sleeping bags.

He then decided to ruin the moment😐😑😐 classic Ratsuki.

He picked her up bridal-style while Mina and the rest of the girl-squad pouted behind him as he walked away towards his desk.

Bakugou sat them down on his lap and held them tight before kissing their cheek to show ' tHeY wErE hIs'.

Aizawa, unnoticed slipped out of his sleeping bag sending bakugou a slight glare before announcing his.. well.. announcement.

"As you know.. There's going to be a field trip to the children's museum...I don't know why... something about a few of you being... dumbasses" he said with no emotion.

The class deadpanned at this.

. . .
TIME SKIP FLUFFERS
. . .

Y/n(POV)

I was walking to the bus when suddenly I heard..

"Y/n come sit with us!"
"Wanna sit together y/n"
"Your sitting with me princess/sunshine"
"Uh..do you have a seat already?"

'I'm such a cool kid' I giggled evily like the little gremlin I am  to myself  before turning to my classmates.

"Thanks guys but I think I'll sit next to my fellow cool kid for this ride" I said before hearing a bunch of groans in annoyance.

I walked up to the hot and cold boy with a poker-face on, trying my best not laugh.

"So..you come 'round here often?" I said In my most deepest corpsehusband voice possible.

I could have sworn I saw a tiny of pink on his cheeks as he turned to face me.

"Hello (N/N)" he said in a calm tone, 'the way he says my name makes my heart go 💞Doki💞doki💞' I thought as I let out a lovestruck sigh.

"Wanna sit together sho~sho~?" I asked him.

He turned around for a minute as if in thought.

" Of course." He said as he turned back around and held a hand out to me, which u grabbed immediately.

Sho-Sho Baby's(POV)

"Wanna sit together sho~sho~?"

'sho..sho..? Is that a new nickname..?'
I felt blood rush to my cheeks as I turned around quickly attempting to hide the slightest bit (DAYUM bitch I see you over here got him blushing hard as hell ain't even do nun')

I then turned around again.

"Of course" I replied just as fast.

We then walked up the steps and chose a seat, I felt glares being set my way especially from bakugou and ..Ashido? Even the innocent ones like Midoriya..can't believe he has the balls to even make eye contact with me-

"Sho~" I turned to the sound of my new nickname to come directly face to face with my angel.

".. yes?" I replied.

"How come we never hang out anymore?"

"I ..don't know.."

"Let's hang out more and! Oo! Uh let's have a sleepover every other Saturday, yeah?"

"...I..I like the sound of that"

"Alrighty!"

. . .

"Saturdays are my new favorite days"

.    .    .

Author(P.O.V)

so basically.. the whe ride, you and Todo just listened to music while roasting everyone's shoes secretly- you make him smile more comfortable than TikTok trends can make people cry.

"Bro's got them Jurassic park shoes-BAHSH"

"IF YOUR WEARING SKETCHER'S... GET OUTTA MY FACEEE!! UBUBUBUBUBUBU"

"SHUT UP YOU GUYS ARE SO LOUD"

Suddenly you guys went real quiet, and slowly you both turned your heads towards bakugou.

" You're one to talk " you both said in sync.

"D:"

"W-WAIT LOOK AT H-*WHEEZE* THOSE PEPPER STEPPERS- AHAHAHAH"

"ROKI YOU DID NOT-BAAHAH"

"BUT I DID"

The whole class deadpans at this interaction while bakugou can't help but think..

'am I being replaced..?'

(Imagine- SHUT THE HELL UP!  WOAH WOAH WOAH WATCH IT SIR- I CAN FILE A DIVORCE RIGHT NOW! WHAT?! YEAH. I'LL DO IT! WAIT-)

_____

T.B.C

_____

~~~~

⏩ FORWARD😎MARCH🏃AND👉HERE😺WE👯GO😏MEMBERS🙅OF🐫THE🧟AGENCY🥰BA🤧KU🤪GOU👹 SA-AUGH😱

Wassup homies uh I will continue the rest of the field trip later and uh...yee-ha bye.