It's All Just A Lie????

Takemichi's POV

Everyone was mentally and physically preparing for the upcoming test that Aizawa Sensei was trying to explain. " I expect you to overcome these trials and climb to the top."

The serious and confident faces on their face tells it all. No one wants to get expelled...

'But did they forget me?!? Im the one who's quirkless here!'

Can I even do it?

'No, stop thinking like this!' I thought to myself as a slapped myself to shake myself off from the tension. Before Aizawa Sensei continued, I thought, for a second, he glanced at my direction but maybe it was just me.

"Now then, that was the demonstration. Time to step up to the plate."

The first trial was the 50-meter jump. The guy with glasses and the frog-like girl were up first. "3.04 seconds!" Shouted the machine that monitored their time, then came the girl who had 5.58 seconds.
'Just like in Toman, their literally kids!
.
.
.
I'll just do my best...'

Aizawa's POV

Every student had different types of quirks. Some unique, some great, and some questions 'why?'
All just need some more training and they'll become pro heroes in no time.

If they're determined to be.

"7.02 seconds!"

Midorya Izuku...

I silently looked at him.

He was quirkless since he was a child, but then recently got his quirk. He's still adjusting with his sudden quirk so he still needs time to get used to it. On the entrance exam, his body was full with wounds because he can't control his power.

But there was a sense that he will surely rise to the top.

"8.03 seconds!"

And then there was Hanagaki Takemichi. Quirkless until now, but from the recordings that I saw from the entrance exam, he was quick witted and seems to know what he was doing.

"Wow, I beat my old record! Yes!" I heard Takemichi whispered his amusement. 'Is he not worried that he would probably be in last place and be "expelled"?'

I just sighed. All I need to know is their performance.

No one's POV

Izuku can't stand this. He's only got 7 left, and one more blow will get him in a hospital. What shall he do in order to keep up with the others? 'Adjust, I need to adjust..'

He thought of what All Might said to him, 'Just don't let the egg explode.'
It was the grip test now and Izuku got from 40 KGW to 56 KGW.

"540 kilos?!? Are you a gorilla-no, more like an octopus!?" Someone not from afar Izuku shouted in awe. 'This is not good, but...how is the blonde boy doing?' He went to find Takemichi and came up to him.

"H-hey, uhhh..."
Izuku, still an awkward kid, tried to start a conversation. But Takemichi was concentrated on the grip device that he was gipping onto.
Izuku didn't want to ruin his concentration so he patiently waited until they both heard the beep.