They're Villains???????

No One's POV

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!?"
Yui Hanagaki threw a bottle that hit the wall and almost hit Takemichi's shoulder.
He felt a cold sweat running down his face. There was no light around him and everything was dim. But after all his experiences and trauma from his world and in this world, he wasn't scared of Yui.

'I need to fix the relationship of Yui and this Takemichi.'

Thought he, determined to do so.
This can benefit Takemichi for not getting more scars when he comes to the apartment, especially for this body that he is borrowing when he goes back to his own world.

So before she could throw her tantrum again, Takemichi spoke up:

"Yu-Mom...why do you hate me so much...?"
Saying 'mom' instead of her name still weirds him out. Takemichi wasn't that close with his parents so this might be quite difficult for him.

She slightly scoffed, "What do you think?"

Takemichi one of was referring to him being quirkless. That's obvious.
But she's not giving new answers or informations yet.

'Maybe I can ask about her husband. In that way, I'll know more.'

Yui did say she hates her husband, regrets marrying him, and wished she left him sooner. So what were the reasons to why hatred, regret, just her well-being turning upside down, filled within her?

"Why did you leave da-" Before Takemichi could even finish his question, her eyes widen and she was pissed..

"I have told you already didn't I?" Yui replied in disbelief, but left Takemichi confused because he doesn't recall asking about that before.
"I guess my answer wasn't clear enough the first time I told you. I did not leave him. He did."

As she spoke, she grabbed the broken picture frame from the table and looked at it.

"He promised me we would bear a child; a child that was different from other children. But before we could bring you to the doctor to see your quirk, he kicked the bucket without even saying goodbye..!"

'Crack' Filled with anger, Yui slowly adds pressure to the picture frame and slowly breaking it even more.

"And I was left..."

'Crack'

"...with a f@©€ing..."

'Crack'

"...quirkless human.."

'Crack, crack'

"...being."

She suddenly the the frame across the room, somehow it made me mad.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH EMBARRASSMENT OF GAVE ME!?!?" Yui roared, then started saying what she overheard from other people.

"Do you know? Yui Hanagaki's child is quirkless"

"They really have a bad omen"

"Can he really help our family?-"

"EVEN MY PARENTS DESPISE ME AND SEE ME AS A DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
...And now you going to UA...you're making a fool of yourself!!"