Why's Everyone Panicking??????

Takemichi's POV

"There you go, honey!" The recovery girl smiled as she finished putting some bandages on my hand.
'I never thought that she heals wounds by kissing it...' I thought as I noticed Midorya waking up.

"Nngh...did I..-Takemichi..!" He called and he then noticed my hand. "Are you alright?" Izuku asked, sat in a position on the bed facing me. He was still in his torn-out costume and had a cast wrapped around his arm.
I looked at him and asked him, concerned:

"Are YOU alright?"

Izuku then felt embarrassed, like it was was his fault or something.

"You kids can go back to your classroom." Reminded the recovery girl. "Oh, okay ma'am (or how they say it like 'Hai')...-"

Midorya tried to force himself to stand and unfortunately stumbled trying to even do it. Good thing I grabbed onto him to give him support.
"Uhh...maybe I'll escort you to our classroom while your body is still walking up."
I told him as I wrapped my arm around his back.
.

.

.

We both felt awkward after exiting ourselves from the Infirmary. It was just the echoing of our steps and the gush of the wind that can be softly heard from outside of the building.

'Im too awkward...even from my world..."

Izuku's POV

"You kids can go back to your classroom." As soon as she said that, I immediately stood up but my legs were quite numb and I almost fell on the floor. But Takemichi catched me just in time.

'I never knew my body's so weak...I'm still fragile...'

I thought, thinking that maybe the problem was just...me.

'No...'

I briefly shook my head, '...there's still room for improvement...gotta keep my head up!'

We were still far away from our classroom. I looked at Takemichi and took the initiative to start a conversation. "So...what happened between your fight with Shoto?"

I wasn't still sure to feel about how Takemichi passed though he was quirkless and I was denied. But maybe there's a reason, maybe he's experienced and all that, that's why he's here.

"Well..."

Takemichi kindly smiled and did his best to tell every bit of detail.

"Wow...!" I blurted out in amazement. I never expected to hear those results. And when he speaks, it is like I'm talking to a fully grown adult! But the thought of how he got experience never crossed my mind.

"You're so cool!!"

"..thanks...!" Replied the warm-smiling blonde boy, though it was more of a mutter and it made the air dead.
I wanted to ask if something's wrong, but I didn't think it was the right time to ask so I decided to change the subject.

.

.

.