my ex and the beach trip

The door suddenly slams open and payo gets thrown across the room with a hard punch ...his nose now bleeding..

Eran also arrives and can jump from where he was standing straight into the arms of his brother ..eran was now staring at the man that had just punched payo across the room ..

Payo gets up from the grown and stands up his white shirt covered in a bloos stain , can still holding on to his brother ,his brothers shirt almost ripped ...from can can's shaking out of fear

Eran gently removes can from him and when can realises he tries to pull on the back of his brothers shirt pulling him back but it was a little too late .

Eran!!! Eran stop!! You're going to kill him!!

Eran: bustard!!! Do you have a death wish? you have the nerve to come in here and try attack my brother !! After everything you did!! You really have some balls to finish step your dead self into my house !! 

payo you idiot!!! Stop fighting he'll kill you!!! Can said to payo who was fight back eran who was now throwing had punches across payo's face .

5 minutes later two police officers storm into the house and rip the two men apart payo almost unconscious

Good the second company's secretary had called the police to stop the fight he had no idea what was going on when he arrived ,so the only thought that came to mind was to call his two twin brothers both police offers who he had explained the situation to

Shortly and ambulance arrived , and they picked payo up and rushed him to the hospital after they had asked what had happened to can . After getting the information they needed they asked eran to come to the police station to fill out some information and sign it.

Can was now standing there shaking ...he had only ever seen his brother that angry once .

Eran: i don't regret what i did ...am not sorry...why the hell shouldn't i kill him!!! Can!!! Do you know how much i suffer for you every gad dem day !!! To be the best brother to proect you from assholes like him!!! And you're telling me not to kill him!!

Eran : what the hell do you think would have happened if he didn't get here in time to save you!!! ...where you going to let him ⚠️(rap you!!!) Do you fxcking know how far he would have gone!!!! Dem it can!!

Can: eran!!!! Stopp!!! Stopp!! It!!!

Eran looks at good and walks past his brother to his room ..slams the door ..and straight into his shower ..screaming...

Can turns around and looks at good trying to compose himself  despite everything that had just happened , still unaware of who had just save his life .

(10 minutes later)

Can: am really sorry ..you  had to me on such a horrible day and such a situation..but am glad you  did..i don't know.....what m..(voice shaking)...

Good: hey..hey..it's okay..don't..

Good: oh ..my boss had to leave for an urgent trip he'll be gone for 4 days, he asked me to bring these documents to you to have a look at and he'll call you tomorrow morning

Can: thank you..

Good: oh..hmm are you going to the trip with us too

Can: i don't...know...if..afer what..

Good: i understand sorry i asked..if you change your mind or your coming please let me know ill pick you up we can go together..here is my number

Can: thanks...

Good: you should have a bath and get some rest ..ill go now its nice to finally meet you ..jin speaks very highly of you so does mr tin

(1 hour later )